• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Street Fighter 4 |OT2| BACK OF THE BUS, SAGAT!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please give Rose her fortune teller dress.

15chu1l.gif

Spiderjericho said:
I think

Ken = polo or dress shirt, dress pants and shoes
Ryu = jeans and t-shirt or evil ryu
Chun = detective/police uniform
Cammy = Killer Bee uniform
Rose = fortune teller outfit
Rufus = biker outfit
Vega = ninja outfit
Balrog = rapper outfit (gold chain, fro, saggy pants)
Sagat = Muay Thai champion crown, longer shorts, no scar, no gloves
El Fuerte = Ultimo Dragon or other cruiserweight wrestler outfit
blah, blah, blah.

And thanks for the info Mr. Jared&Niedel.
I'm pretty sure Cammy is wearing a Catwoman-like costume.

GamerSoul

dragonballjoseph said:
This needs to be Sakura's alt: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=92UbV7NjvCU

And it will keep Panda from moving to Arcana Hearts.

And once again. Bison + Cape = Hurry up Capcom

Niice, but for some reason, I want her in like "Akuma style". I see that some of these alts have a more cultural theme but I dont want another school girl outfit for her. If Ken is really wearing a polo that's awesome.

Lost Fragment

Obsessed with 4chan
Do want Cammy pants.

I have a feeling that we're gonna see the other side of it and the ass is gonna be cut out of them, though.

AZ Greg said:

Eh, you know what, maybe I was just salty. Apologies. Forget I ever said anything.

As for playing passively, I got to a point where it seemed like every time I even thought about pressing a button you'd get me into a df+hk juggle.

Giolon

Chun-Li in Alpha outfit is boring :( Give her something crazy awesome like Blanka's new whatever the fuck that thing is.

Pandaman said:
23 lolis? where?

i just want a shirt/jeans sak alt tbh.

Casual_Sakura_SFIV_mod_by_Kaplawy.jpg

More reason why we need a SSFIV PC. It's possible to transfer custom skins and models to the 360 version. Haven't tried it yet with Super though.

Giolon said:
Chun-Li in Alpha outfit is boring :( Give her something crazy awesome like Blanka's new whatever the fuck that thing is.

As much I'd love that, there's no way that would happen :lol

Just type in Brazilian Parade in Google Images and you'll see.

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
riceandbeans said:
http://fc05.deviantart.net/fs48/i/2009/207/a/e/Casual_Sakura_SFIV_mod_by_Kaplawy.jpg

More reason why we need a SSFIV PC. It's possible to transfer custom skins and models to the 360 version. Haven't tried it yet with Super though.[/QUOTE]
i have some sak skins on my pc sf4, but no thanks on ssf4 pc. i like my pc sakura unnerfed. :p

Giolon

riceandbeans said:
Giolon said:

As much I'd love that, there's no way that would happen :lol

Just type in Brazilian Parade in Google Images and you'll see.

That's even more reason for Chun-Li to get an outfit like that! I want to look like a fuckign peacock when I'm beating the shit out of scrubs.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
ST SBO qualifiers:

DSP goes against John Rambo in the finals. DSP gets send to losers, pretty much gets to the finals again and fights agains god damn Damdai and looses there. Oh well.

Damdai, John Rambo and Ganelon goes to Japan. Cheering for you Rambo!

2San

So the X360 SSF4 TE fightstick is great right? I am thinking of going ahead and buying(also with the 2nd fighter wave coming along).

Finally, a reason to go back and play SF4, Chun Li in Alpha tracksuit. Too bad Ryu always gets the shittiest costumes, Capcom's afraid to lose his blandness

New ryu alt is really stupid. It doesn't fit him at all. Chun alpha costume is pretty good. Rufus, Dee Jay, Adon, and Dhalsim are also good.

Can't wait to see the others. That sakura pc skin is pretty sick. I hope they go in that direction for Sakura. Cammy should get her alpha costume and Ken should have something classy since he's rich (first alt is classy, but repetitive).

This is what we have to talk about since Ono keeps trolling us.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom