• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Street Fighter 4 |OT3| BACK OF THE BUS, SAGAT!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrMephistoX

Prezhulio said:
these community spotlights are really having me boot up some games i loved but haven't had time for- first tf2 and now i'm thinking a few hours of ssfiv will do the soul some good.

is there a gaf group going on psn right now?
there is pm Ploid

MrMephistoX

Prezhulio said:
these community spotlights are really having me boot up some games i loved but haven't had time for- first tf2 and now i'm thinking a few hours of ssfiv will do the soul some good.

is there a gaf group going on psn right now?
or me psn id is same as the gaf id

Threi

notag
I feel that Chen and Ultradavid are a very interesting case study in the two primary thought pattern SF players have:

Chen, who mained a pretty damn high tier char, who got changed but most still believe is still comfortably in the upper half of the roster, who believes his problems are due to the character changes and not his inability to adjust.

And then you have Ultradavid, who mained who many think is the absolute worst in the game, but blamed his inability to win with him on his own lack of execution rather than the char (who he feels is pretty underrated)

Two extreme differences in thought. I think most of us lie somewhere in the middle of these two extremes when we have frustration from losing, part of us believes its the char and "capcom screwing us over" while the other part of us believes its just our own inadequacies.

All in all Street Fighter doesn't make people happy, does it.

(unless you are naturally talented or just tier whore)

jman2050

Threi said:
I feel that Chen and Ultradavid are a very interesting case study in the two primary thought pattern SF players have:

Chen, who mained a pretty damn high tier char, who got changed but most still believe is still comfortably in the upper half of the roster, who believes his problems are due to the character changes and not his inability to adjust.

And then you have Ultradavid, who mained who many think is the absolute worst in the game, but blamed his inability to win with him on his own lack of execution rather than the char (who he feels is pretty underrated)

Two extreme differences in thought. I think most of us lie somewhere in the middle of these two extremes when we have frustration from losing, part of us believes its the char and "capcom screwing us over" while the other part of us believes its just our own inadequacies.

Stop playing FreeJay

h3ro

:lol drunk marn does not give a single fuck.

Also, the scaling on that was RIDICULOUS. That ultra did like 20 damage.

Edit: oh snap... DUDS

Threi said:

Don't give up threi!

You're pretty good at the game despite how totally High Level my Hokan is! :3

threi come back to me, you don't have to knock on my 4. Yeah yeah!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom