• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Street Fighter 4 |OT3| BACK OF THE BUS, SAGAT!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Threi

notag
man that really....drained my anticipation for AE.

But yeah OFFENSE FUCK YEAH GUILE SHOULD HAVE BEEN NERFED EVEN MORE

El Sloth

Banned
Damn, I didn't even consider Marn for winning the whole thing. Good on him.

But would have preferred it if it was a Yang that won, not feeling the Yun domination.

jlai

No doubt Yun/Yang are good, but I wonder how much character unfamiliarity also played into it. That is, not to take away from the great fundamentals Marn/J.Wong already have

Congrats to Marn for winning. This was a great start in his post EG era. As for the twins domination, bring it on. They're good but I don't think they're going to be that good so hopefully other character players can step it up and not have the top 8/16 dominated by these two characters(Yun especially).

EviLore

Expansive Ellipses
Staff Member
Didn't notice until it was too late, but next time, make a separate thread to discuss a tourney rather than throwing hundreds of posts into a megathread. That way people actually know what's going on.

EviLore said:
Didn't notice until it was too late, but next time, make a separate thread to discuss a tourney rather than throwing hundreds of posts into a megathread. That way people actually know what's going on.

We usually make threads for majors. This was just a local.

cHaotix8

jlai said:
No doubt Yun/Yang are good, but I wonder how much character unfamiliarity also played into it. That is, not to take away from the great fundamentals Marn/J.Wong already have

Yun is very strong. I expect a nerf come console release.

Krackatoa

I'm pretty sure Justin just wanted the big Domo-Kun.

Just kidding.

Anyways, you couldn't have asked for a more resonating grand finals for the tournament. With Marn leaving EG, it really set a tense tone for the match. It was a great win for Marn. Justin got his Domo-kun, so I'm sure he's happy with himself.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
So I guess Marn won. Good for him. Being part of something takes away from you being yourself. Many people don't like Marn but he is who he is.

Corky said:
._.

yun vs yang finals? .________________.

Two of the top US players in the finals of a local? -___-

Is good to hear of drunk Marn winning, clearly EG were locking away his true potential by barring drinking at events.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom