• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Street Fighter 4 |OT3| BACK OF THE BUS, SAGAT!

Status
Not open for further replies.
933Ga.jpg

:lol

El Sloth

Banned
Is the stream acting weirdly for anyone else? It suddenly went offline and then back on just now. I missed the end of Vangief's and Vick the Slick's match.

Seems so. Wonder what's going on?

Edit: Justin.TV problems? Hope it doesn't affect the rest of the tournament too badly.

Lost Fragment

Obsessed with 4chan
Rad Agast said:
That's why I respect the team spooky stream. You don't see crap like this over there usually.

Except the time they missed the entire ST tourney at ECT (I think?) except for the final round of the final match?

Shit happens. Cut 'em some slack.

Rad Agast

entrement said:
Team Spooky is part of iPlaywinner...

It seems it was on Justin.tv's end.

Yeah I know they combined to form megazord but Spooky uses ustream no?

Lost Fragment said:
Except the time they missed the entire ST tourney at ECT (I think?) except for the final round of the final match?

Shit happens. Cut 'em some slack.

Yeah whatever man, I'm trying to think when was the last time I watched a west coast stream without any hiccups... oh yeah, I can't. I've been following iplaywinner for a long time and like what Haunts is doing but Spooky seems to have a better setup. Too bad that most of the matches I want to watch are on the west coast.

Lost Fragment

Obsessed with 4chan
Rad Agast said:
Yeah whatever man, I'm trying to think when was the last time I watched a west coast stream without any hiccups... oh yeah, I can't. I've been following iplaywinner for a long time and like what Haunts is doing but Spooky seems to have a better setup. Too bad that most of the matches I want to watch are on the west coast.

Damn dude, that sucks. You should try and get your money back.

Timedog

good credit (by proxy)
Rad Agast said:
Yeah I know they combined to form megazord but Spooky uses ustream no?

if you keep talking about my haunts i will seriously cut you.

Rad Agast said:

streaming depends a lot on the venue. and most places where tournaments are held have shitty internet.

plus it could be on justin/ustream's end.

Rad Agast

DryEyeRelief said:
streaming depends a lot on the venue. and most places where tournaments are held have shitty internet.

plus it could be on justin/ustream's end.

Haunts already said it's justintv's problem. I didn't mean to derail the thread, I just pointed out an observation. Hey, it's 3:20 am over here and I'm watching the stream so Haunts is doing some thing right no?

Any ways, go Canadaaaa.

Edit:

El Sloth said:

Damn. That's not good for us over-seas SF fans. Oh well.

While I love UltraDavid's commentary, can we get a mic on Mike Ross and Combofiend for the imminent shit talking?

Edit: Alright moving to the other thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom