• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Street Fighter 4 |OT3| BACK OF THE BUS, SAGAT!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did a first to 5 with Sakura. He won 5-2 (though this isn't counting our first fight. ^_^).

Then did a match with Bison and lost, but it was close. Got him down to about 20% each round. ^_^

I'm fucked when the DLC comes out. Everything I download from PSN stops installing after 14%.

the fuck is going on? tried patching MVC2 and it just broke the whole fucking game.

simtmb

_dementia said:
With DFC, it's clear to me

DFC?

Pop On Arrival said:
I'm fucked when the DLC comes out. Everything I download from PSN doesn't stops installing after 14%.

the fuck is going on? tried patching MVC2 and it just broke the whole fucking game.

Hmm, possibly something to do with your hard drive perhaps?

You could try freeing up some space by deleting a game installation, and then try updating, see if it changes anything.

botoxagent said:
Just reading from SRK about this Kuwait Guy player (Nox2). Daigo and Tokido seem to think that he is the best guy player.

His Youtube page:

http://www.youtube.com/user/SuperNox2

there's some matches there of him beating some Japanese players online and some casual matches with Daigo

Watched all his videos, and I am really impressed. Nice to see a top player getting recognized from an unlikely place \m/

Definitely a good Guy player. He pretty much beasted in the vids I saw (except for the set against Daigo). He makes Guy into a whirl wind.

WCW3, is just doing casuals right now? Is that Chi Rithy?

Skilotonn

xbot xbot xbot xbot xbot
I didn't even know about WCW - I'm gonna lay here under my blanket and watch till I sleep, hopefully I can make it through casuals...

Do we have brackets? Or have a list of # of entrants?

Woah, Noel Brown sighting. And he's teaming with Juicebox Abel? Hmm...why doesn't Juice team with BLG Vangief and Fchamp?

Air is in the house.

Team EG (Ricky, Justin and Marn) are in the house.

Hopefully, they have some other NorCal guys in attendance (besides the top 3).

They also said Flash and JS Master are in the house. Definitely should be a great singles and team tournament.

So...we have

Justin Wong
Ricky Ortiz
Marn
Alex Valle
Tatsu
James Chen
Warhawk
Noel Brown
JS Master
Air
Flash Metroid
Gootecks
Mike Ross
Clakey D
Vangief
Juice Box
Filipino Champ
Jace the Ace

And others

El Sloth

Banned
Oh man, these 3v3 are going to take foreeeeeeeeeeeever! There goes my sleep.
01laugh.gif

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Valle trolling everyone as usual :D

USD

I'm too lazy to, but someone should make a separate thread for WCW3.

I might make it myself, just slap on the schedule and call it a day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom