• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Supergirl |OT| Adventure Runs in the Family - Mondays 8/7c on CBS

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Supergirl goes on Rampage!

Local Black man arrested"

5UOraqe.gif

Tabby

Every time I watch these villain of the week shows I always wonder why they're nice enough to just wait their turn week by week instead of just all wrecking havok at once.

Tabby

Yo that episode was fantastic, one of the best so far.

Makes me think of how good Spiderman 3 could have been but instead we got dancing emo Parker.

Emwitus

Best episode of the arrow verse ever!!! Dang! And best acting as well. Nominate her for an Emmy! I think supergirl is almost surpasing flash for me as the best show

banjo5150

Best episode of the arrow verse ever!!! Dang! And best acting as well. Nominate her for an Emmy! I think supergirl is almost surpasing flash for me as the best show

Yep the acting was top notch. Fantastic episode, so ready for the Flash crossover.

Feel like I am 10 years old watching this Berlanti DC Universe. Arrow, Flash, Legends, and Supergirl with crossovers. Just excellent.

Maddocks

Best episode of the season for me, I loved every minute of it. Gave me the feels like how the flash does, damn I can't wait for that crossover. Soon though, soon.

I'm liking this episode, but goddamn I hate when they do "real world shows" inside of a show. That beginning was just cringey.

Red K Kara was amazing though.

JOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN WHY?!

Wingfan19

Unconfirmed Member
That was the best episode of the season so far. Easily. And soooo much better than the Smallville red K episodes. The way her attitude ramped up slowly and got to the savage beat down of Alex was so well plotted. The fact not everything was tied up in a neat little bow at the end was also a smart and bold move by the writers. Having to earn her trust back by the city over the next few episodes (who am I kidding, it'll be one episode max) is something we never saw before on Smallville. Melissa sold that shit through and through too, it so well done. Man, this and Gotham killed it tonight.

Indelible

I'am going to have to start watching this show again, I dropped off somewhere around episode 7 but everything about this current episode sounds amazing.

Great episode, but the city turning on Supergirl because of a single Cat broadcast saying "Hey, she's bad now" and ignoring all the good they've witnessed for months is BS. Also Superman still doesn't give a shit.

Magwik

Banned
Great episode, but the city turning on Supergirl because of a single Cat broadcast saying "Hey, she's bad now" and ignoring all the good they've witnessed for months is BS.
Not really. The good isnt ignored, but ultimately everyone's fears came to fruition. She's an Alien who has the absolute power to do anything at any given moment, and turned on the people. Even publicly talking about the Red Kryptonite won't help at that point.

Not really. The good isnt ignored, but ultimately everyone's fears came to fruition. She's an Alien who has the absolute power to do anything at any given moment, and turned on the people. Even publicly talking about the Red Kryptonite won't help at that point.

Not buying it in a world with Superman. Those sorts of fears would have long grown tired.

Aside from Maxwell Lord (who for some reason only started caring about 'Alien threat' when Supergirl turned up) there has been no anti-Supergirl worry on the show at all. The show didn't build up any such fear, so the sudden turn of the public is not believable. Especially the kid, no way the kid was worried Supergirl might turn bad or immediatly believed it.

PreFire

Not buying it in a world with Superman. Those sorts of fears would have long grown tired.

Aside from Maxwell Lord (who for some reason only started caring about 'Alien threat' when Supergirl turned up) there has been no anti-Supergirl worry on the show at all. They show didn't build up any such fear, so the sudden turn of the public is not believable. Especially the kid, no way the kid was worried Supergirl might turn bad or immediatly believed it.

Lol yea that little girl immediately throwing her super shirt away was dumb

Where the fuck is Clark during times like these? Who cares if she said she doesn't need your help. She's stubborn and wants to prove herself.

Melissa Benoit did an amazing job being care free, and bad-ass. Honestly, it's how Barry should be acting (except the part where he reveals the harsh truth to his closest friends) .. He should be cocky, arrogant, and funny. He's basically a Boy Scout on the show

Can't wait for the crossover. I'm interested how or why Barry is going to her world.. And I swear to god it better not be a charity race where he lets her win.

tolkir

Am I the only one that reminded Spider-Man 3 while watched the episode?

AmWTuW.gif

I didn't believe the evil supergirl. Bizarro supergirl was more credible.

tim1138

It amazes me how great the CGI is for J'onn. When he kept phasing through Supergirl and punching from opposite sides during their fight at the end looked great. Dude winked at Alex at the end because he knows he can walk on out of that cell anytime he wants.

kmfdmpig

No it didn't. Everything about Spiderman 3 is garbage.
I always remembered 1 and 2 as great and 3 as terrible. When rewatching I thought 1 was mostly corny, 2 was great and 3 was better than I had remembered.

Can't wait until the crossover on the 28th. Between Daredevil, BvS, and the crossover it is a good time to be a comic fan.

Sölf

I just saw EP 4. I dunno, it still feels meh. When does it become better? Currently it's just... meh. Not completely bad, but also not really fun to watch. D:

Magwik

Banned
Sölf;198385548 said:
I just saw EP 4. I dunno, it still feels meh. When does it become better? Currently it's just... meh. Not completely bad, but also not really fun to watch. D:
Episode 7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom