• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Supergirl |OT| Adventure Runs in the Family - Mondays 8/7c on CBS

Status
Not open for further replies.

RS4-

about that...

41084.jpg

The crossover the world isn't ready for.

I feel like the crossover is going to be a little disappointing (in the sense that the characters won't have enough time together), because they only have one episode together.

But the teaser got me excited again and I can't wait to see how they're going to handle it.

Joni

I feel like the crossover is going to be a little disappointing (in the sense that the characters won't have enough time together), because they only have one episode together.

But the teaser got me excited again and I can't wait to see how they're going to handle it.
They wont stop if it goes great.

Joni

That is what I get for looking at it on my phone. Interesting for te next episode.
She is probably replacing hank in that case.

Um.
Lucy
in the DEO?
Right. "Hank Henshaw" is in custody, remember? And in the event that Director Henshaw is no longer able to command the DEO, command falls to the military, where the ranking officer would be
Major Lucy Lane in her father's absence
. They talked about this a few episodes back, when Alex was Acting Director and the military basically usurped her authority.

Sölf

Watched EP 5 yesterday and 6+7 today. 5+6 were actually okay, but 7 was the first really good episode. So show really gets better from here on? Please don't give me more episodes like 4, that one was horrible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom