• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Supergirl |OT| Adventure Runs in the Family - Mondays 8/7c on CBS

Status
Not open for further replies.
BnrH0X8.gif

Sober

Unless you've watched Man of Steel like 20 times Melissa Benoist has had more airtime than Cavil. At that point you're at least getting 50% of a known quantity even if you've never watched The Flash.

The crossover would have to be terribly awful by any standards to be disappointing.

DeathyBoy

Banned
Unless you've watched Man of Steel like 20 times Melissa Benoist has had more airtime than Cavil. At that point you're at least getting 50% of a known quantity even if you've never watched The Flash.

The crossover would have to be terribly awful by any standards to be disappointing.

So you're saying her Supergirl has beaten two robots?

I'm actually prepared for the episode to kinda maybe suck a little. I already said that, when they finally announced the crossover, but I fear that they'll have to cram in too much into one episode to get a good story out of it.

But even then, I still want it so much. It can't be any worse than the shitty backdoor pilot we got this season on the other two shows.

Are you saying she might have better chemistry with an actual poster?
To be fair, even on Glee those two had no chemistry with each other. Maybe it's just because I think Blake Jenner is a terrible actor. Not that the other guy was better.

Also I'm still salty as fuck that he won the Glee Project.

Apologies for the double post but there's some rumors that
the creators are trying to get Linda Carter (Wonder Woman from the 70's show) to appear next season.

Barry deserves no one after his past sins.
Flash spoilers
Patty :/

Barry wouldn't be able to his use usual excuse because Kara has superpowers as well. If they're on a date and some bad guy needs his ass kicked?
No problem!
Together they can defeat the fool in record time and then continue on with their date.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom