• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Supergirl |OT| Adventure Runs in the Family - Mondays 8/7c on CBS

Status
Not open for further replies.
It will be Arrow versus Supergirl and Flash. He'll find a way to take them both down because he has Kryptonite arrows.
I'd laugh, but that would be the kind of stupid thing the writers would do. Funny how Team Flash couldn't get some of those convenient nanites that slow speedsters Ray somehow managed to cook up despite him knowing little to nothing about the Speed Force. Would certainly help with season 2.

Pachinko

Guys... guys I love this show so much. That red kryptonite episode was gold. It was Peter Parker in spiderman 3 again, right down to some of the plot points , especially given what happens to Siobhan this week....

The flash crossover also looks pretty good , those previews all landed well with me.

Man. After the joyless hodgepodge of cornflakes that was Batman V Superman, catching up on supergirl feels like eating 2 bowls of lucky charms and drinking the milk afterwards.

Sölf

Holy shit, I just saw episode 16. That was probably the best episode so far. That fight scene, we Man of Steel now.

DarthWoo

I'm glad Grandpa porked a Chinese Muslim
I forgot, did anyone actually get Hank reverting to his Martian form on camera during that fight? It might be problematic if Cat was to learn that Supergirl works with someone who can shapeshift. (Though I suppose he can always wipe that now that he can target specific memories.)

Malvingt2

"World’s Finest" is one of the funniest episodes of Supergirl to date. It may even be the funniest overall, though with plenty of drama and high stakes to go around as well. It is everything that you could want from this crossover, and then some. Here’s to hoping there is another crossover again in the near future. If they are going to be this good, then we can’t wait for the next one.

http://comicbook.com/2016/03/27/supergirl-the-flash-worlds-finest-non-spoiler-review/

spoiler free review..

Looks like the next crossover might go the other way.

For Barry's sake, better hope she doesn't meet him. Women don't choose Barry over Oliver.
I would be amused by the lengths the writers will go to have Oliver fight Kara evenly. No offense to Oliver but I found the strain to get him to take on Barry or the Reverse-Flash hilarious, more so the latter given no one thinks to use those nanites on Zoom anytime soon, which makes it seem more like a plot device to get him to look good.

Oliver casually taking out a green rock from the trunk and saying he found it on the island.

ZeroX03

Banned
They probably won't fight, Flash vs. Arrow only really worked because Barry was a few weeks into his super heroics and really unsure of himself.

But if they did fight, Oliver would win because Batman duh

Luigi87

They probably won't fight, Flash vs. Arrow only really worked because Barry was a few weeks into his super heroics and really unsure of himself.

But if they did fight, Oliver would win because Batman duh

Ollie needs to turn in his Bat-card.
Bruce never had issues quite like this with a woman.

GulAtiCa

I would be amused by the lengths the writers will go to have Oliver fight Kara evenly. No offense to Oliver but I found the strain to get him to take on Barry or the Reverse-Flash hilarious, more so the latter given no one thinks to use those nanites on Zoom anytime soon, which makes it seem more like a plot device to get him to look good.

Um, didn't they use 2 of those injections against Zoom during their 1st Barry vs Zoom fight? I remember it going very wrong for Berry. Though Cisco did end up getting one shot into Zoom.

Um, didn't they use 2 of those injections against Zoom during their 1st Barry vs Zoom fight? I remember it going very wrong for Berry. Though Cisco did end up getting one shot into Zoom.
I know he got shot with a serum of sorts but I don't think it was the nanites Ray made since I believe it was a Cisco or Harrison Wells invention.

KonradLaw

Oliver casually taking out a green rock from the trunk and saying he found it on the island.

Realistically you would only have to give Oliver that kryptonite sword and Kara would end up dead very fast. Kara is pretty crappy fighter :)

ZeroX03

Banned
Don't usually do this for Supergirl, but hey, when the lightning calls...

New episode tonight!

#1.18 “Worlds Finest”
Episode Promo
Preview Scene #1
Preview Scene #2
Preview Scene #3
Preview Scene #4

Kara gains a new ally when the lightning-fast superhero The Flash (Grant Gustin) suddenly appears from an alternate universe and helps Kara battle Siobhan, aka Silver Banshee, and Livewire in exchange for her help in finding a way to return him home, on SUPERGIRL, Monday, March 28 (8:00-9:00 PM) on the CBS Television Network. Grant Gustin crosses over as The Flash.
supergirl-the-flash-173298.jpg

flash-supergirl-gustin-selfie-copy.jpg

ZeroX03

Banned
Supergirl |OT| Crossovers on Infinite Earths

It's finally works!

Realistically you would only have to give Oliver that kryptonite sword and Kara would end up dead very fast. Kara is pretty crappy fighter :)

"Tell me, do you bleed?"

If we got BvS style Arrow vs Supergirl it would be so funny.

KonradLaw

Supergirl |OT| Crossovers on Infinite Earths

It's finally works!

"Tell me, do you bleed?"

If we got BvS style Arrow vs Supergirl it would be so funny.

Oliver: Tell me, do you bleed?
Kara: No, it's not that time of the month....
[akward silence, everybody looses will to fight]

ZeroX03

Banned
“She has the power to wipe out the entire multiverse and if we believe there’s even a one percent chance that she is our enemy we have to take it as an absolute certainty.”

Joni

I forgot, did anyone actually get Hank reverting to his Martian form on camera during that fight? It might be problematic if Cat was to learn that Supergirl works with someone who can shapeshift. (Though I suppose he can always wipe that now that he can target specific memories.)
Looked like it, but she would have to know that he can shapeshift into anyone, not just a specific person.

Caught up with Supergirl for this. Worth it, the recent batch of episodes have been really fun.

I need to catch up, I am on the episode with the parasite/dream world, that was putting me to sleep haven't been back since, but I will try and watch them during the week so i can see this one..

Paganmoon

Is the crossover episode part of the continuity of the show or a one off? And will it also be part of Flash continuity in that case?

ZeroX03

Banned
Supergirl could take on Batman and Superman.

She probably couldn't even take on Green Arrow, don't kid yourself.

Seeing as we've already had evil Supergirl and evil Flash episodes, I think it's time for Ollie to go rogue. He should have dossiers on every other hero and systematically take them all down. DYO RTNSBM

Dereck

If Arrow was a burger, Grant Gustin is cheese and bacon.

If Supergirl was a hotdog, Grant Gustin is cheese, onions and chili.

Seriously, he single-handedly enhances any show he's on. Get at me.

Toa TAK

Banned

We're about to find out.

Then we'll see if FlashGAF are vindicated.

Joni

But that means Supergirl gets worse?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom