• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Supergirl |OT| Adventure Runs in the Family - Mondays 8/7c on CBS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Final Countdown, DCTV GAF!

t1459209600z1.png

Mariolee

So you decided to compare a show to a movie you haven't seen with zero creative crossover just for the sake of it? Don't stir shit for the sake of it.

Sorry, twas just a joke and was honestly not trying to start anything. Didn't realize it was this much of a sore subject, I apologize.

If you've seen my posts in the Flash and Supergirl threads you'll know I'm inmesnely excited for this crossover and for both shows in general (though Supergirl needs a bit more work).

Volimar

Sorry, twas just a joke and was honestly not trying to start anything. Didn't realize it was this much of a sore subject, I apologize.

If you've seen my posts in the Flash and Supergirl threads you'll know I'm inmesnely excited for this crossover and for both shows in general (though Supergirl needs a bit more work).

Zero is heavily invested in DCTV.

Frankly we're all a little worried.

Almost time, I'm excited!

Just occurred to me this is the first time I have watched something with Melissa Benoist since Whiplash. I've always found her incredibly charming.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom