• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Supergirl |OT| Adventure Runs in the Family - Mondays 8/7c on CBS

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZeroX03

Banned
Supergirl will only delve into
Project Cadmus
in its second season. I assume that means no
J'onn, Dean Cain and maybe Alex
until next year

Er no,
they're confirmed back for the finale
. Official photos.

If
Cat and Max are immune to Myriad like it seems in the trailer
, that'd be funny.

Joni

But it will probably be something lame, like they were in their panic rooms or something. Certainmy for
Maxwell Lord
anyway. I could see them going with the
stubborn excuse on Cat

Superman
may be making an appearance soon.
Warning: the Link's address contains the spoiler.

Possible clickbait. It could just be like the mini-appearances in the early episodes, but they seem to be implying otherwise.

Terrible, terrible idea if you ask me.
Both good and bad idea. Bad because it might overshadow Kara. Good because
Berlanti and co. might be pissed at seeing how poorly the film division is treating Supes and want to put a great version out there.

I'm so sick of Snyder crying, deserved or not, GAF had years of "fuck Man of Steel" and now it's going to be years of "fuck Batman v Superman".
And rightfully so. Man of Steel, I could understand and see the merits many saw in it and loved (even if I didn't), but BvS is beyond defense. Nuke it from orbit.

And rightfully so. Man of Steel, I could understand and see the merits many saw in it and loved (even if I didn't), but BvS is beyond defense. Nuke it from orbit.

My stance with the movie is that I disagree with the people who hate it and I disagree with the people love. I enjoyed the movie a lot but it was very flawed.

I do love that theme

Neat, they worked in some notes of the Man of Steel music in there during the recap it sounded like

Edit: Oh, she's controlled too.

LOL Superman refused her

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom