• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Supergirl |OT| Adventure Runs in the Family - Mondays 8/7c on CBS

Status
Not open for further replies.

KonradLaw

Other than Jimmy being Mister Perfect, the only other character trait he's really shown is being really indecisive with Lucy. And he doesn't like metahuman prisons. Winn has a bunch of quirks, good and bad that he's built up.

I hope he develops a habit of sexing up female villains :D Toymaker pseudonym would take on a whole new meaning...

Sesuadra

Unconfirmed Member
My favourite moment was when the flash brings them ice-cream. Someone got a gif of that moment? They both play well how amazed they are by each other's superpowers. It just makes me happy.

Until the last 5 minutes I LOOOOOVED the episode. It was funny and Barry was intelligent again!

Will watch it again today.

exfatal

A6vRZQZ.gif

Lol m e and my bro gottas laugh outta this scene cause it looked like a crappy loading scene they would have in a crappy ps2 game "Superman n Flash: Vengeance of Captain Cold"

ZeroX03

Banned
They left it off the renewal list though, which I am assuming means its canceled.

http://www.ew.com/article/2016/03/25/cbs-renews-supergirl

That's a manipulative article. None of CBS' freshman shows have been picked up yet. They haven't even all aired yet. Les Moonves himself has said the show is probably getting a pickup.

http://deadline.com/2016/03/les-moonves-cbs-plans-renew-new-series-1201716171/

http://www.comicbookresources.com/article/cbs-announces-renewals-supergirl-not-yet-among-them

ZeroX03

Banned
Again, even if CBS were to cancel it, there's no way there won't be another season on CW.

Hope everybody is ready for National City to suddenly look a lot more like Vancouver. Pedowitz regrets dropping Supergirl, but it's probably a lot costlier (shot in LA) than the rest of their slate. And it won't bring 6~ million viewers with it.

Joni

They left it off the renewal list though, which I am assuming means its canceled.
It is stupid speculation as networks often renew different shows at different times. CBS had already renewed The Big Bang Theory before the season begun for instance. They often bundle up renewals. For instance, in this case they are waiting on the renewal of all their freshman shows to announce anything. If they cancel shows, they will also announce it.

Hey, Cisco went after Lisa Snart. That's his gig too.

Who is played by Peyton List.

Who used to play Lucy Lane .

TV is a flat circle.

Oh wow, I have so much to look forward to when I start Smallville.

ZeroX03

Banned
The Vancouver crew is better at stunts, fight choreography and framing for visual effects. But those shows also have a lot less money to spend on those things, hence the latter seasons of Arrow.

Oh wow, I have so much to look forward to when I start Smallville.

Don't start Smallville.

Phyranion

So Cisco Ramon doesn't exist, even as a doppelgänger? Nor Barry, Wells??

If the multiverse applies, they should exist.
Why? If there are infinite earths, then there's got to be earths where Cisco & co.'s ancestors somehow died before they got any children.

Volimar

I've been wondering what Snyderman would've done in that situation.

Heat visioned the ledge beneath her and let her fall catching her at the last second and Superman saying something like, "There, see? You didn't really want to die today." The woman would be institutionalized for years following...

So Cisco Ramon doesn't exist, even as a doppelgänger? Nor Barry, Wells??

If the multiverse applies, they should exist. The same way there should be a planet krypton on Barry's universe. Maybe Superman is still in his Smallville stage in Barry's/Oliver's timeline, but somewhere after and before Rip Hunter's timeline he emerges (men of steel line in Legends) and becomes known as Superman.

Perhaps the roles are reversed, and Barry Allen of Kara's universe hasn't been struck by lightning yet.. And Barry searched for Cisco when his name is Francisco? Lol interdimensional travel

The lack of Dopples is why I think they're building toward a Crisis to merge the two universes. That, and Kara's metaphor about making two worlds vibrate at the same frequency and come together. Having main characters merge with their dopples is messy.

Also, Cisco could just be going by his Pre-Flashpoint name. Paco.

Flash going to put out Kara's flame boobs then going "nope" was great and great timing.

Actually, all of Kara and Barry's interactions were fucking acted out of the park.

I love how Cat still fucking knows. All her interactions with Kara are so great.

I goddamn loved the ending. Normal, everyday people fighting back.

Also:
"Been there. It sucks."
"jjjjjjJJJYESSSSSSS."
"That's cool, I guess."
"Jealousy, thy name is Olson."
"Speaking was the wrong choice, I see that now."
"I love this Earth."
"Wait, you have a siiisttttttttttttttter?"
"I see how my ex minions have united."
"You guys have Three Musketeers right?"
"There are more of you here than me."

Joni

The lack of Dopples is why I think they're building toward a Crisis to merge the two universes. That, and Kara's metaphor about making two worlds vibrate at the same frequency and come together. Having main characters merge with their dopples is messy.

Indeed, it will be a heavy job though to pull it off without touching the existing storylines. But if they do do it, they need to merge Earth-1, 2 and 3.

KonradLaw

Heat visioned the ledge beneath her and let her fall catching her at the last second and Superman saying something like, "There, see? You didn't really want to die today." The woman would be institutionalized for years following...

Hey, it worked for Martin Riggs.
1251312770_lethal-weapon_8.jpg

Maximo

Gave the Supergirl/Flash episode a try.
200.gif

Yeah not sure about Supergirl the first 3 episodes I tried it and not sure about it now. Did like Barry and Kara chemistry but everything else really too cringey.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom