• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Supergirl |OT| Adventure Runs in the Family - Mondays 8/7c on CBS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wasn't aware this was the finale either. I know he's been around all season, but feel like Non was just stepping into the spotlight as the villain. May have been the breaks throughout the season that lessened his impact.

Awww yeah, mom's come to party.

Wasn't aware this was the finale either. I know he's been around all season, but feel like Non was just stepping into the spotlight as the villain. May have been the breaks throughout the season that lessened his impact.

Yeah, they could have built him up so much better.

The breaks may have effected it but I think it's also possible it was more Non's breaks, he took too long between appearances.

I feel like they have a lot to get through tonight. Not surprised the fight didn't last longer. Will probably need every minute of the runtime.

I wonder if they'll revisit that military base that's doing experiments plot line or save that for next season.

Luigi87

Welp, pack it up.

Hope beat Science. GG Non, gtfo Earth.

Edit: Non buying into Indigo's "Kill all humans" thing... He wanted to SAVE humanity. What's the point of killing them all... WHERE IS THE LOGIC?!

Non is letting his hatred of Kara cloud his judgement, or something.

Don't forget that there was the real big bad we saw way back in episode 2 then promptly never saw again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom