• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Supergirl |OT| Adventure Runs in the Family - Mondays 8/7c on CBS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joni

Here we go again...

Soruce : http://m.ign.com/articles/2016/01/13/is-a-supergirl-the-flash-crossover-actually-in-the-works?utm_source=IGN%20hub%20page&utm_medium=IGN%20(front%20page)&utm_content=3&utm_campaign=Blogroll

In a few days Expect someone from CBS to be like oh no nah it's not happening, different networks, legal stuff, etc.

Unlike the previous president, this guy has a long history on working with The CW. He was responsible for the CBS television development, including the stuff they sold to The CW like Jane. He is also someone from 'development' unlike Tassler who was more traditional executive, so I hope he is more liekly to listen to Berlanti if he wants a crossover.

1) whut

2) whuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut
Yeah, I'm not looking forward to that at all. I already think the fact that her husband has a role as a potential love interest is pretty rough because it just gives me a type of bad feeling that he only got the role because he married her. Plus I fucking hated, hated his character on Glee (didn't help his singing voice is pretty eh) and he better have gotten rid of that terrible Disney-show floppy haircut. Didn't help that he totally should not have won the reality show he did to get on the show.

Also Project Cadmus?
Chances of Superboy?

Joni

Yeah, I'm not looking forward to that at all. I already think the fact that her husband has a role as a potential love interest is pretty rough because it just gives me a type of bad feeling that he only got the role because he married her. Plus I fucking hated, hated his character on Glee (didn't help his singing voice is pretty eh) and he better have gotten rid of that terrible Disney-show floppy haircut. Didn't help that he totally should not have won the reality show he did to get on the show.

Also Project Cadmus?
Chances of Superboy?

He at least had more chemistry with Melissa Benoist than Jacob Artist, which considering they got married is normal, but it showed in their scenes. Marley and Ryder always made sense to me, so in that viewpoint, I'm glad they are back together. As for the songs, him and Jacob singing Superman is literally the only one I remember from him.

BBboy20

I kind of wish they would just stop talking about Clark/her cousin/Superman so often. We know they're connected.

I'm having the same thought
Gotta' fight brain dead male viewers.

Jimmy picked the right woman

https://youtu.be/LdfMKnJ1y2o

the-wolf-of-wall-street-leo-dicaprio.jpg
Can she get an Emmy from that performance?

General Lane is the type of character that makes me want to quit watching a show. I can't stand those archetypes. It feels so cliche & aggravating. I honestly hope he dies really soon or leaves again right away.
But he was Agent Pierce on 24. :(

Joni

I thought Martian Manhunter were movie quality? Isn't he normally part of the Justice League?
Seems like they are using the original line-up from The New 52. Martian seems to be on the Justice League of America with Green Arrow, Katana, Vibe, Hawkman and some others.

ZeroX03

Banned
So I'm planning to watch this show now.

How many episodes does it take for this show to get going?

Sort of depends on who you ask. Kara, Cat and Hank each get episodes where they really come together, but the others less so. It's not like Arrow where you can just point to The Odyssey (episode 14) but the closest is probably episode 7.

ZeroX03

Banned
Nobody? Okay, well here's the synopsis for a few hours time.

Episode #110 "Childish Things"

KARA DOES HER BEST TO SUPPORT WINN WHEN HIS FATHER, THE SUPERVILLAIN TOYMAN, BREAKS OUT OF PRISON

“Childish Things” – Kara does her best to support Winn when his father, the supervillain Toyman, breaks out of prison and seeks out his son for unknown reasons. Also, Cat offers Lucy a job at CatCo and Alex asks Hank to use his powers to help uncover Maxwell Lord’s plans, on SUPERGIRL, Monday, Jan. 18 (8:00-9:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network. Henry Czerny guest stars as Winslow Schott, Sr., aka Toyman.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom