• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Supergirl |OT| Adventure Runs in the Family - Mondays 8/7c on CBS

Status
Not open for further replies.
White Martians? Miss. Martian time. Or at least I hope she gets introduced at some point during the show because it would be sweet for J'onn to find out he still has family.

White Martians? Miss. Martian time. Or at least I hope she gets introduced at some point during the show because it would be sweet for J'onn to find out he still has family.

Yeah it'd be cool if they do it, I kind of don't expect it this early but with a White Martian seemingly showing up, now I'd be surprised if they don't eventually do it.

The character Adam Foster was based on
was killed by Toyman in the comics.
Wonder if that will have anything to do with future story-lines.

Kara knows what a real laugh from Cat sounds like.
Supercat is real.

Also this is the only gif that matters.

tumblr_o16hcuGLNi1rlb6iho1_r1_500.gif

ZeroX03

Banned
Winn is boss, going for the kiss and then full feelings. Yeah he got rejected but he went out like a champ. Just don't try and guilt trip her later bro.

Jimmy had to take this week's beta of the year award. Getting weird with your girlfriend because you're having career misgivings? Get it together.

We know they're both doomed in the short term anyway.

Toyman was clearly written for some Trickster style gravitas (or another comparison might be Arrow's Dollmaker) and I'm not sure the actor was really up to it. If it's leading to a longer storyline that would be interesting but for now he just seems like a really awkward lunatic straight out of Smallville. Emma Caulfield did a serviceable job.

Maxwell Lord a better big bad than the Kryptonians. I still wonder between Flash or Supergirl who gets KILLG%RE first.

MartyStu

Winn is boss, going for the kiss and then full feelings. Yeah he got rejected but he went out like a champ. Just don't try and guilt trip her later bro.

Jimmy had to take this week's beta of the year award. Getting weird with your girlfriend because you're having career misgivings? Get it together.

We know they're both doomed in the short term anyway.

Toyman was clearly written for some Trickster style gravitas (or another comparison might be Arrow's Dollmaker) and I'm not sure the actor was really up to it. If it's leading to a longer storyline that would be interesting but for now he just seems like a really awkward lunatic straight out of Smallville. Emma Caulfield did a serviceable job.

Maxwell Lord a better big bad than the Kryptonians. I still wonder between Flash or Supergirl who gets KILLG%RE first.

Not guilting her IS the important part.

I am already leery of him for that shit he pulled earlier in the season when he tried to guilt her.

Ricker

The character Adam Foster was based on
was killed by Toyman in the comics.
Wonder if that will have anything to do with future story-lines.

Kara knows what a real laugh from Cat sounds like.
Supercat is real.

Also this is the only gif that matters.

tumblr_o16hcuGLNi1rlb6iho1_r1_500.gif

As in all TV shows,they have the worst looking pizzas ever lol...

Great episode this week,best one yet.

Penguin

Super stoked, one of my favorite DC villains since Morrison's JLA

Even wrote a piece ages ago saying would have loved em for the first Justice League movie

Art is 2 cute 4 me.

All of these DC digital firsts have been pretty great, tbh. Bombshells and Legend of Wonder Woman are fantastic.

And it's tough to beat 99 cents for an issue, even if it is undersized.

Toa TAK

Banned
Okay...

BEST or WORST Winn episode?

Dude just keeps getting slammed left and right for the entire run-time and I can't tell if I'm supposed to feel bad or laugh. He must've done something in his past life for the universe to take colossal shits on him (minus having a good job).

MartyStu

Okay...

BEST or WORST Winn episode?

Dude just keeps getting slammed left and right for the entire run-time and I can't tell if I'm supposed to feel bad or laugh. He must've done something in his past life for the universe to take colossal shits on him (minus having a good job).

Both Winn and Kara need significant others. The writers had the right idea with James.

The triangle needs to be brutally and conclusively broken.

Toa TAK

Banned
Winn needs to transfer and sort out his shit on his own time.

I agree that they were better off with Jimmy and Kara. I feel like whenever Lane and Jimmy are on it's just there to kill the runtime. They don't share that same spark, I guess.

It looks like we might be getting a TV Supergirl action figure from Mattel's DC Multiverse 6" series later this month: http://www.previewsworld.com/Catalog/STK697459

I got the Batman v Superman figures from that line earlier this month, and they're pretty cool. There's also figures for the TV versions of The Flash and Arrow out in the series, and a Reverse Flash figure should also be available soon. Hopefully we also get a Martian Manhunter figure down the line.

I was hoping they'd make a Supergirl figure, so I hope she really is out soon.

This show kinda makes me sad that Superman tv series were always kinda half-assed.
It needs work but this is what Smallville should have shifted towards halfway through.

Has Cat Grant ever been a remotely interesting character as she is here?

Supergirl's solution for making an ice wall made no sense.

Damn, Wynn dropped the L bomb. You gotta love the brutal honesty here. Respect for Wynn went way up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom