• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Supergirl |OT| Adventure Runs in the Family - Mondays 8/7c on CBS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bluth54

Did anyone else notice in the final scene at her sister's apartment Supergirl doesn't close the fridge all the way? You can still see the light from inside the fridge after she closes the door.
I guess she doesn't care about her sister's power bill or her food going bad.

Joni

Did anyone else notice in the final scene at her sister's apartment Supergirl doesn't close the fridge all the way? You can still see the light from inside the fridge after she closes the door.
She is worse than Non. She wants to power herself up with global warming. I assume trapped sunlight makes her stronger as well.

That would have been an even worse burn if she was suddenly at the other side of the room.

Have we seen her using her super speed on the ground yet? Like that Smallville fighting scene in MoS.

Sounds like a hint that we're getting a Captain Planet-like character!

Just about time!

Sorry X-Files, you're going to have to wait for on demand this time.

Ugh tonight's episode conflicts with X-files. Sorry Kara, you gotta wait.

It's annoying as hell. And it's going to keep happening since X-Files is going to be Mondays too right? Wish it was on Sundays like last night's ep.

Oozer3993

James used the "reveal aliens hiding among us" filter in Photoshop.

Also, curse you CBS marketing department for blowing that twist in the commercial yesterday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom