• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Supergirl |OT| Adventure Runs in the Family - Mondays 8/7c on CBS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Calling it now:

Under the influence of Red K, she's going to try and kill J'onn for killing Astra. Alex will confess to save J'onn.

Bonus points: They recreate the J'onn vs Astra fight with Kara in the Astra role.

Joni

Gustin sitting on the curb is ripe for Keanu-esque shops.

Also funny to just see Benoist lying on the grass in costume there, lol.
I can only imagine that I would do everyday stuff dressed as Superman/Supergirl too if I was Superman/Supergirl.

Come on yourself. There are dozens of things that can be inferred from that still that I'd rather have experienced blind when the episode airs.

Cat asked her to dress differently because of a guest visiting CatCo headquarters?
Kara has a new boyfriend that likes her in clothes like that?
It is Hank pretending to be Kara and acting differently?

It is a picture of a character in normal clothing. If for some reason it was something like Cyborg Superman showing up, then it would be a valid criticism of showing the picture.

Cat asked her to dress differently because of a guest visiting CatCo headquarters?
Kara has a new boyfriend that likes her in clothes like that?
It is Hank pretending to be Kara and acting differently?

It is a picture of a character in normal clothing. If for some reason it was something like Cyborg Superman showing up, then it would be a valid criticism of showing the picture.

Maybe not to the unobservant. My precise reactions to seeing said photo in the thread, having avoided all the other spoiler talk/links:

"Oh, we're doing evil Kara now? Hair is slicked back and her makeup is darker. Normal Kara also wouldn't be confronting Siobhan (who else would be the other person in frame) like that. Definitely an evil Kara arc."

That's already way more than I want to know before the show even gets around to presenting it.

I was really expecting to hate this show after watching a preview before it first aired so I didn't bother with it at first. But then decided to give it a go after hearing about the upcoming flash crossover.
I started watching yesterday evening and I'm already on episode 10 and I'm actually really enjoying it. It's not amazing, but I'd say it's a lot better than arrow season 3 and 4 at least.
Kinda wish this was set on the same earth as arrow/flash

Joni

As a reminder, there is a new episode tonight:

"Solitude" - Kara travels to Superman's Fortress of Solitude in hopes of learning how to defeat Indigo (Laura Vandervoort), a dangerous being who can transport via the Internet and who has a connection to Kara's past. Also, James's relationship with Lucy reaches a crossroads. Barry Allen doesn't appear today, lowering the hype.

Since Supergirl has been amazing I'll watch that one live for this week and watch the recording of Gotham.
Gotham comes back this week? I gotta catch up on s2, missed the majority of the eps.

Fuck actually I gotta catch up on arrow, legends, and finish the last 2 or so eps of shield lol

LESss go! I kinda wish Cat still thought Kara was supergirl
You're going to be so happy with season 2.
Gotham spoilers
i saw the Jerome stuff and last ep I saw they were just about to start with firefly. Shows turned out to be pretty entertaining, can't say I expected a lot when it was first announced

Gotham comes back this week? I gotta catch up on s2, missed the majority of the eps.

Fuck actually I gotta catch up on arrow, legends, and finish the last 2 or so eps of shield lol

Legends have been awesome and I've enjoyed this season of Arrow a lot although I had to drop Arrow-Gaf though as my enjoyment decrease once I got unbanned and went back there so I'd avoid Arrow-Gaf until you're caught up

Sorry Kara, J'onn and Alex were kind of stuck fighting Astra while you were fighting. It's not like they could "go easy" on someone with those powers.

LOL Kara

"Why didn't you open it?" ROFL

We're on the second half of the season and I still mistakenly tune to CW instead of CBS.

Haha.

Yeah they're doing a good job, it feels like the rest of their shows.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom