• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Supergirl |OT| Adventure Runs in the Family - Mondays 8/7c on CBS

Status
Not open for further replies.
New girl pulling long hours since it's already night time out there.

Jimmy going pretty easy on the guy that physically tortured him in secret.
Yeah, Jimmy would freak if he saw the cells in Star Labs lol.

OOPS!

Surprised they spoiled Jimmy bringing her to the Fortress of Solitude in a preview.

Still cool though! And I guess it's already been mentioned in articles online.

I wouldn't want one unless it is time adjusted(Gotham + 15ish years)

That kid really is just a few years from being Batman material, if he built up a little. Don't think you'd need more than 10 to have Supergirl vs. Gotham!Bats.

Would still be utterly unworkable, though. Shows are just... so different I have trouble putting them in in the same thought, let alone the same episode :p

That kid really is just a few years from being Batman material, if he built up a little. Don't think you'd need more than 10 to have Supergirl vs. Gotham!Bats.

Would still be utterly unworkable, though. Shows are just... so different I have trouble putting them in in the same thought, let alone the same episode :p

I just mean in a sense to match Supergirls setting where Clark has likely been Superman for maybe 10 years.
just to line them up as parallel.

Skux

Nice to see Supergirl come in with the most well-developed ethical discussion about metahuman/alien Guantanamo Bay.

Next thing you know they'll be killing all the troublesome bad guys like Barry :p

ZeroX03

Banned
Pretty average episode... other than based Italia.

italia1opld.gif

italia2bxrcm.gif

Luigi87

I wonder if the CG run animation in Supergirl will look worse or better than in The Flash.

That's what I was wondering when watching this episode.

Supergirl has some pretty spotty CG as it is I find. The Flash has a set standard that is above Supergirl's CG budget generally, so I've been thinking about how it will look in comparison.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom