• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Supergirl |OT| Adventure Runs in the Family - Mondays 8/7c on CBS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joni

I wonder if the remark about her speed was meant not just as a comparison with her cousin, but also as a tease already for this.

Crossover synopsis:

"World's Finest":
Supergirl joins forces with a lightning-fast—and super dreamy—hero, The Flash (Grant Gustin), to take out two villains. Lost and confused after spiraling from his universe and landing in Kara's, The Flash asks for her help in finding his way back home.

Excited to finally come face-to-face with one of the good guys, Kara agrees on one condition: The super-runner has to help her take down her ultra-competitive co-worker and screeching malefactor Siobhan, aka Silver Banshee, and Supergirl's old nemesis, Livewire.

Packed with action, excitement, and a bit of super-flirting, this is an episode you do not want to miss. Make sure to tune-in to Supergirl on Monday, March 28 at 8/7c on CBS.

Source: CBS

BBboy20

supergirl.jpg
flash-supergirl.jpg

You have no idea how much I've been waiting for this moment to come alive.

I know this is a Berlanti show with Kreisberg involved so they don't waste a lot of time but I feel like it's a little soon to do a
Red Kryptonite
episode.

Sou Da

So is this a look into an alternate universe of The Talk?

EDIT: I like how Aisha is the only capable of taking this seriously.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom