• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Supergirl S2 |OT| The Sky's the Limit - Mondays 8/7c on The CW

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZeroX03

Banned
New episode tonight! Part two of Superman!

#2.02 "Manhunter v. Superman: Civil War"
IAN GOMEZ STARS AS SNAPPER CARR — CADMUS attacks National City with a kryptonite powered villain who ends up seriously hurting Supergirl (Melissa Benoist). Superman (guest star Tyler Hoechlin) blames Hank (David Harewood) because the kryptonite was stolen from the DEO. Meanwhile, Kara’s first day at her new job doesn’t go as planned after she meets her new boss, Snapper Carr (guest star Ian Gomez). Glen Winter directed the episode written by Robert Rovner & Caitlin Parrish (SG202). Original airdate 10/17/2016.
spg202b_0155b.jpg

Starting to think Tyler would've been a better fit as Nightwing and a permanent guest on the show, especially after seeing the direction another character is going.

ZeroX03

Banned
Cat being super attracted to Clark makes a lot of sense, we've seen she has the uncanny ability to read people's worth, even if she doesn't consciously realize he's Superman.

Starting to think Tyler would've been a better fit as Nightwing and a permanent guest on the show, especially after seeing the direction another character is going.

They've made it very clear that Batfamily is still off the table. He does have the butt for Nightwing though.

caliph95

Cat being super attracted to Clark makes a lot of sense, we've seen she has the uncanny ability to read people's worth, even if she doesn't consciously realize he's Superman.

They've made it very clear that Batfamily is still off the table. He does have the butt for Nightwing though.

Unless i'm wrong he is probably talking about the other Nightwing.

looking forward to Superman dying in tonight's episode and never appearing on this show again because that was the only way the film side would allow TV to use him

Volimar

I'm guessing he ends up in some sort of stasis pod, maybe even the Kryptonian ship, to keep him alive until a cure for whatever gets found/he heals.

Khezu

Is it really that hard to just have him stay around, but be busy doing his own shit, and only show up when Kara needs like talky help, instead of punchy help?

He can trust Kara enough to handle her own shit, he doesn't need to show up and save the day every episode.

Is it really that hard to just have him stay around, but be busy doing his own shit, and only show up when Kara needs like talky help, instead of punchy help?

He can trust Kara enough to handle her own shit, he doesn't need to show up and save the day every episode.
It is because it'll leave the audience to wonder what he's doing instead of focusing on the main plot.

ZeroX03

Banned
I wonder exactly how much they're allowed to use him after these two episodes. I'm sure they'd use the right amount of him if they had the ability.

Send him over to The Flash

What's wrong with you?! The Flash is basically a show about catching L's. Do you want that for this Superman?

Also, Supes definitely has a good hold on her.

Watch Supes bfr Metallo and disappears into the sun or something. Dammit, why does it have to rain today? Gonna lose my connection to the show if it keeps up like this #thanksdirectv

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom