• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Supergirl S2 |OT| The Sky's the Limit - Mondays 8/7c on The CW

Status
Not open for further replies.

TreIII

I don't know why Mama Eliza has more sense to "take things slow" and "start over" than a supposed TOP SECRET GOVERNMENT AGENCY that just gives a compromised agent his access back.

Jhoan

Dear god! The characters are really dumb. Kara and her sister should have listened to Mon-El. J'onn stays getting jobbed.

Jhoan

Or failing that...listen to Mama.

Again, Mama had more sense than most of these people.
I missed the bit where Eliza was throwing some truth bombs. Mom knows best when it comes to those things.

I'm surprised that Kara's hair didn't get caught in the tracks as the train passed by. It must be one hell of a product that she using on her hair.

TreIII

...Couldn't even shoot him in the leg to take the fight out of him until Kara got back?

This is where we need Reverse-Flash to come in and say something like "Even the Barry I know isn't THIS stupid!"

Jhoan

...Couldn't even shoot him in the leg to take the fight out of him until Kara got back?

This is where we need Reverse-Flash to come in and say something like "Even the Barry I know isn't THIS stupid!"

Or even in the foot. A million face palms couldn't fathom to comprehend why everyone lacks common sense. And then they wonder why the bad guys keep winning. Hell even Barry should pop in to smack some common sense into Kara and friends.

Gig

One man's junk is another man's treasure
This episode was very frustrating (i.e. how did Jonn lose that fight, wtf).

Or even in the foot. A million face palms couldn't fathom to comprehend why everyone lacks common sense. And then they wonder why the bad guys keep winning. Hell even Barry should pop in to smack some common sense into Kara and friends.

Out of all the heroes, Oliver's the only one with any brains- and even he gets stupid around anyone he's ever sheathed his arrow in.

Dereck

Aw49ZH9.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom