• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Survivor 32: Kaôh Rng |OT| Anything that can Kaôh Rng, will.

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
Do these people know how to vote?

Now watch Brain win like 3 in a row before merge and Peter gets to pick them off lol for Liz revenge haha

I swear they get them drunk as fuck before tribal. Why on earth would you feel so comfortable saying so much? Tribal 101 is be as vague as you can be. No need to fire shots unless you're on the bottom.

Kifimbo

At least they kept the physical talent unlike Brawn

I think it was really dumb actually. You have 2/3 chance of winning a challenge anyway. Peter will flip as soon as they merge. He just doesn't fit with them. At least with Liz, they had a chance to being her back.

LQX

Ugh, this episode was proof some the smartest people are a lot of times the most clueless fucks you will ever encounter. Hate to see Liz go, she is so damn beautiful, unaware and smart.

Peter, you're next you damn fool.

kirblar

Ugh, this episode was proof some the smartest people are a lot of times the most clueless fucks you will ever encounter. Hate to see Liz go, she is so damn beautiful, unaware and smart.

Peter, you're next you damn fool.
Peter is a doctor stereotype incarnate.

Debbie impressed me this episode, I mean if someone told me that she would have substantially more awareness than Liz and Peter before this episode I would call you a liar, but good grief.

Leeness

Who's the medivac? They have some blue Hawaiian shorts. I guess if we go and look through the last episode and try to pick out those shorts...?

BTM

Loved how the other 4 used Peter and Liz's plan against them. Brilliant. Greatly entertaining season so far.

UberTag

Man, Caleb is being far more likable than I ever expected. He's so sensitive to Tai's emotions.
Derrick's father has brought out Caleb's sensitive side. Who knew?

It's hilarious that he didn't even feel confident enough to say Michigan as a whole. Just the southeast part of it.
Jason clearly didn't want to overreach. You do that and you wind up with an edit like Peter.

The hell is wrong with people going crazy in tribal this season?
For their sake, it's probably a good thing this is the season of medevacs. Fewer opportunities to blow up your own game or those of your closest allies.

BowieZ

Banned
Fantastic episode all 'round. I kinda picked the Liz switcharoo but otherwise it was extremely enjoyable.

Michele is definitely winning this. I can see Julia and Alecia in the finals with her.

Parch

That tribe is just full of winners isn't it? Now I hope the rest of them get a humility lesson as well.

I love it when arrogant people get beat down. The real test is to see if they learn anything from it and reform their holier than thou attitudes.

Damn it! Not hot Liz :(

They should have voted out asshole Obama

These people love to talk at tribal, and are playing a dumb game. The only tribe I think is doing well is Beauty, and it's the one I like the most. I don't like many people on the other tribes.

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
I was surprised to see Debbie of all people bite her tongue at tribal. Maybe she's more self aware than I gave her credit for.

ultron87

The girls on beauty are just an amorphous group blob to me at this point. Probably just a symptom of not going to tribal yet.

vypek

If they were already arrogant then putting them in the group of brains probably made them more arrogant and too prideful. I don't think a brain can ever with the BBB type of season. They never seem to be aware enough.

I saw a lot of people being high on this episode but I was pretty low on it. It's boring for me to see the over confident deuchey people getting voted out because they're oblivious on Survivor. That shits hilarious on BB because you get to watch all the insane conversations and then everyone running away to piece everything together and you see their downfall. With Survivor we don't really get to see too much of where everything breaks down. Peter has a mostly good episode last week then suddenly this week he's a complete ass and Debbie talks to Neal and Aubrey and its a done deal. It's just uneventful and kind of boring on Survivor for me. At least the Beauty and Brawn tribes were somewhat interesting in this episode.

BowieZ

Banned
I dunno, I think Peter was an ass last week too. "Does Debbie have 30 or 40 cats lolol" and "Debbie's a goat so it's good to keep her around".

She showed him who's the fuckin' doctor!

I dunno, I think Peter was an ass last week too. "Does Debbie have 30 or 40 cats lolol" and "Debbie's a goat so it's good to keep her around".

She showed him who's the fuckin' doctor!

But at the time that sort of went along with the edit. That wasn't really showing too much of his character as so much showing him react to her character. If Debbie was doing anything that would have been a precursor for this episode while Peter was saying that he would have seemed more like an ass. But when she's being a cheerleader and talking non stop it just comes off as she's crazy and he sees her as crazy.

smokeymicpot

Beat EviLore at pool.
But at the time that sort of went along with the edit. That wasn't really showing too much of his character as so much showing him react to her character. If Debbie was doing anything that would have been a precursor for this episode while Peter was saying that he would have seemed more like an ass. But when she's being a cheerleader and talking non stop it just comes off as she's crazy and he sees her as crazy.

Would have said the same thing. She was a lot smarter then she looked.

Little excited for a merge to happen just so they rat out Jason on the idol.

J-Rod

I'm so glad they have a (mostly) all new cast this season. I really do enjoy them the most. The constant return of old characters, minor celebs, and reality tv crossovers was killing the show for me. But even though Caleb isn't exactly new to reality tv, he has been pretty enjoyable so far.

Has anyone noticed that Debbie's occupation changes each time she speaks to the camera? Might have been obvious but I only noticed it know.

I can't believe how unlikable so many of these people are. Peter, Scot, and Jason especially. The Beauty tribe is my favorite so far, and Anna is definitely a looker.

vypek

Has anyone noticed that Debbie's occupation changes each time she speaks to the camera? Might have been obvious but I only noticed it know.

I can't believe how unlikable so many of these people are. Peter, Scot, and Jason especially. The Beauty tribe is my favorite so far, and Anna is definitely a looker.

I only saw the change once. I didn't know they kept going lol

I'm so glad they have a (mostly) all new cast this season. I really do enjoy them the most. The constant return of old characters, minor celebs, and reality tv crossovers was killing the show for me. But even though Caleb isn't exactly new to reality tv, he has been pretty enjoyable so far.

Same here. This is definitely my favourite season since the first BBB. All-new seasons can go spectacularly wrong more easily (see Worlds Apart), but I like watching people figuring out the game on their own. Returnee seasons tend to get a little too meta for my tastes.

I've tried to avoid reading anything about this episode, so based on just last week's preview and a few random tweets I'm expecting the worst for this week.

Reward challenge!

Top Bottom