• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Survivor 32: Kaôh Rng |OT| Anything that can Kaôh Rng, will.

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
Jesus fuck... This team is so discombobulated, Brawn and no brains fits them to a tee

Velcro Fly

I don't know how you can stand there while two other people are working to get the thing and try to steal it and then go back to camp and act like nothing is happening.

vypek

That idol hunt was hilarious and I really like Cydney now. The ploy was pretty smart of her even if it didn't turn out perfectly.

kirblar

Cydney playing those 3 off each other amazingly.

She's definitely playing again, win or lose. She let Jason put a giant target on his back.

GraveRobberX

Blondie is like I can't trust anyone on my team.. Like Seriously?, you got saved because 2 people literally put themselves out of the game by outwitting themselves

GraveRobberX

#BRAWNCHALLENGELOSSINCOMING
So much wasted rice, goddamn Jeff

Survivor being assholes

Nooooooooooooo! I wanted Brawn to lose :(

Why wasn't this a part of Debbie's extensive career list.

Despite the result of both the recipient of HII and regular immunity, it has been a heck of an episode.

Kifimbo

Alecia was totally useless again. If she makes it to the merge, she's just the perfect candidate to bring with you to the end.

Top Bottom