• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Survivor 32: Kaôh Rng |OT| Anything that can Kaôh Rng, will.

Grexeno

Hopefully the Immunity Challenge is just something simple. Give them a few days to regain their strength.

Right. And didn't someone break their wrist in a challenge once? I can't remember the season, but I feel like it was the very first challenge of a season.
Well, I do recall Jim tearing his bicep in Guatemala, and Stephanie dislocated her shoulder in Heroes vs. Villains.

kirblar

Kourtney in One World broke her wrist taking a landing wrong in Challenge 1.

The crazy thing is that it was a blessing in disguise- she had cancer at the time and didn't know it.

Wow, I just completely forgot about Kourtney entirely.

Well, I do recall Jim tearing his bicep in Guatemala, and Stephanie dislocated her shoulder in Heroes vs. Villains.

And who can forget the most devastating injury ever suffered in Survivor? Rupert hurting his toe at the beginning of Heroes vs Villains.

Grexeno

Debbie:

c4jt321.png

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
They're really piling on her, I wonder if she's worse at camp than they're showing us, or if these guys really are just dicks.

I don't think there's a boot tonight. What will probably end the episode is a tribe swap.

There's certainly not very much time for them to do a challenge and a vote, unless they go straight from the challenge into the vote.

Or maybe someone else gets medevac'ed!

They're really piling on her, I wonder if she's worse at camp than they're showing us, or if these guys really are just dicks.

Probably both.

Alecia is definitely gone. It's the only way I can see the episode going through challenge, poet challenge, tribal, and vote in the ten-ish minutes left.

Top Bottom