• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Survivor 32: Kaôh Rng |OT| Anything that can Kaôh Rng, will.

Maengun1

I really, really dislike Jason already and I have a feeling he's going to be around forever. He already feels like the Tony of this season (except I liked Tony).

I really, really dislike Jason already and I have a feeling he's going to be around forever. He already feels like the Tony of this season (except I liked Tony).

Yeah, I think he was either going to be first gone, or one of this season's villains. Him being a douchebag here, with no blowback, means he's probably a villain.

Every time I see Jason, I just get these premonitions about the gauges in his ear catching on some shit. Maybe this is Ear Trauma season.

smokeymicpot

Beat EviLore at pool.
I will never understand why don't the two underdogs in the first episode just try to fuck shit up. They put people on a pedestal way to fast.

That was the fastest I've seen a tribe get swayed by a personal story.

Edit: my god, if her tribe had seen her fail to use a marker, she'd be gone.

Kifimbo

Darnell made a heat-of-the-moment mistake, a huge one, but he's actually decent. She's just useless. And dumb. I refuse to believe they will keep her.

Wow, tiebreaker on the very first episode? That bodes well for this season.

I will never understand why don't the two underdogs in the first episode just try to fuck shit up. They put people on a pedestal way to fast.

Because they're competing with each other for votes, and it's basically a zero-sum game -- a vote for the other person is a vote that you don't get, and an alliance doesn't work if you're outnumbered by everyone else.

Darnell made a heat-of-the-moment mistake, a huge one, but he's actually decent. She's just useless. And dumb. I refuse to believe they will keep her.

I agree. He looks like he could actually be helpful. So far, she doesn't appear to bring anything to the table. I haven't seen a lot of either of them, but based on what I've seen, Alicia is the obvious boot.

Spizz

Banned
Mental giant is a force to be reckoned with. They made a huge mistake keeping her, game over. She won.

kappa

Top Bottom