• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Survivor 32: Kaôh Rng |OT| Anything that can Kaôh Rng, will.

Wow that bug was scary shit. How come they didn't try to pour water in her ear ear? Maybe it would have floated out to the top.

Per social media, they were playing the late game early- he was "too likable'.

It's the exact thing that screwed up the Brains tribe early in BBB1 - that first vote was a disaster.

I don't think a better boot order would've helped them very much. David Samson should've been dropped out of the plane on the way to the Philippines (why yes, I was an Expos fan, how could you tell?), and Garrett was pretty pathetic after a few days out there. J'Tia was poisonous, but they were sucking no matter when she got the boot.

More to your point, though: absolutely. I don't get why people would start worrying about post-merge at the very first vote.

J-Rod

I would think just ripping up any tree or plant like that would probably destroy the roots and kill it. He sure didn't mind telling that guy to cut the tree, either.

kirblar

Medical was called on Jenn's ear per some pics that surfaced post-ep. Probably wasn't coming out when they tried to flush it, since it was leeching off her.

finally caught up, it's been a long week.

good first ep!

some fun characters and some mess. Nobody really jumps out as an early fave other than ice cream dude maybe, but whatever.

Tevious

I'm not sure who to root for yet, I was thinking maybe Tai, but he's already an outcast in his tribe.

Also, I edited this season's logo for accuracy.

kxlv9610lzchh7lzg.jpg

BowieZ

Banned
I've rewatched the episode twice now. I'm pretty sure I've broken the show's formula for presenting the winner. We'll see, but based on the 2-minute scene where this person was properly fleshed out, it seems quite obvious to me. (Hopefully I'm wrong, though. I picked the last two winners from the first episode, although toward the end of the season when the win became so obvious I've always second guessed myself to try and subconsciously enjoy the suspense more. My guess, in arrogant spoiler text:
______Michele______

I really like what they have done with the hidden immunity idols these past two seasons.

I''m also glad that Alecia is living up to her 'mental giant' status.

Also Debbie pls. I'm studying to become a chemist.

Top Bottom