• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Survivor 32: Kaôh Rng |OT| Anything that can Kaôh Rng, will.

I don't know how the ratings are but every damn time I watch Survivor or BB live I just wish it would somehow go to a different network. I just hate seeing the commercials for their stupid god damned shows. Rush Hour?! Rush Hour?!?!

It's not obvious at all watching the show, I only know cause of the internet. You can see Alecia doing it wrong. (presumably, everyone was.)

Are we sure this wasn't talked about on some finale or something? I feel like I remember Probst or a well known player showing this on camera at some point in the last few seasons for some reason.

Maybe it was just some interview or something from the dirty 30's fire challenge I'm thinking of.

I'm glad brawn lost, I hope they continue to lose for that tc in ep 1. May they continue to mount L's until they are forced to merge for lack of numbers and then the remaining members get voted out. Bunch of mental Giants lol

The Beard

I'm glad brawn lost, I hope they continue to lose for that tc in ep 1. May they continue to mount L's until they are forced to merge for lack of numbers and then the remaining members get voted out. Bunch of mental Giants lol

They're idiots. Voting a strong male off because he made a mistake that could've happened to anybody instead of voting off the blonde who is not strong, smart, or useful by any stretch of the imagination. She's a 90lb boat anchor.

How did "blondie" even get into the brawn tribe? What's brawny about her?

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
They're idiots. Voting a strong male off because he made a mistake that could've happened to anybody instead of voting off the blonde who is not strong, smart, or useful by any stretch of the imagination. She's a 90lb boat anchor.

How did "blondie" even get into the brawn tribe? What's brawny about her?

Well she's definitely not smart enough for Brains tribe, and I guess they had prettier women to put into beauty?

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
2 parts of the Idol have been found, only 3 more to transform and make Voltron!

Yes; that's the idea. Two people with idols combine them to form the Voltron Idol.

Can the idol still be played for either of them after the vote, or do they have to give it to someone before the votes are read?

Because if two people could be immune with no risk at every vote, that would be way too broken.

Grexeno

Can the idol still be played for either of them after the vote, or do they have to give it to someone before the votes are read?

Because if two people could be immune with no risk at every vote, that would be way too broken.
I believe the Voltron Idol can be played for any player in the game after it's created.

Yes; that's the idea. Two people with idols combine them to form the Voltron Idol.

No, I meant what Kuwabara was asking -- can the person holding it at TC play it for someone else?

I hope Debbie is getting a mocking edit, and that she gets booted in the most hilarious way possible.

Grexeno

No, I meant what Kuwabara was asking -- can the person holding it at TC play it for someone else?

I hope Debbie is getting a mocking edit, and that she gets booted in the most hilarious way possible.
Yes, just like a regular idol I believe the Voltron Idol can be played for anyone.

Top Bottom