• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Survivor 32: Kaôh Rng |OT| Anything that can Kaôh Rng, will.

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
Remember that meme "________" shot themselves in the foot, come clean, say sorry...

Jennifer just fit that role to a tee

Watch Alecia blindly stumble her way to the end, just because everyone else either gets medevac'ed or throws away their alliances out of stupidity.

Jarrod38

6EtZWXN.gif

Wow...Jenny really fucked that up. Right from the get go, too; blurting things out when asked at tribal.

What a mess that was. No wonder she went home. Brawn is a joke, though, and now they're screwed given that they voted off two of their better challenge players. Alecia should have been voted out day one.

Tai should've tried throwing something at the idol. It's also surprising nobody mentioned anything about all of the friction burns/cuts that resulted from him trying to climb the thing. At least, not in the broadcast.

I also like the edits that Liz and the poker player are getting. Good lord.

I'll be surprised if they win immunity, too. That line about them getting close to worst tribe of all-time territory could end up being foreshadowing.

Grexeno

This is playing out almost exactly like Cagayan.

Episode 1: Disaster tribe votes spares complete disaster over a more competent member.
Episode 2: Disaster tribe is set to vote out complete disaster, but a last second collapse by a strong member leads to them being voted out.

Look for Brains to go to Tribal next week and Alecia to be voted out in Episode 4. Also look for the Beauty tribe to be the Aparri of this season, with the vast majority of them making the merge and producing the winner.

kirblar

I'll be surprised if they win immunity, too. That line about them getting close to worst tribe of all-time territory could end up being foreshadowing.
If they do Matsing themselves, Cydney/Jason will be the last two left. Scot's too dumb to carry.

BowieZ

Banned
Great, highly satisfying episode. This three-tribe format and single challenge deal is great for the show.

Shame about the ratings though.

WHY THE FUCK ARE PEOPLE NOT WATCHING THIS

I'm really not happy with my prediction of Caleb's edit and him being irrelevant being completely wrong. This episode made me think he's playing up the bromance for TV time. He just watched that get tons of fan attention on BB and he brings up being a homophobe himself? Come on man...

whitehawk

Banned
Great, highly satisfying episode. This three-tribe format and single challenge deal is great for the show.

Shame about the ratings though.

WHY THE FUCK ARE PEOPLE NOT WATCHING THIS
Are rating lower than last season?

I wish CBS would release ratings from online watches. Probably a lot higher with the younger generations not getting cable.

Top Bottom