• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sweden-GAF |OT| I'd Say It's Pretty Lagom

Kom precis hem från jobbet och ska upp klockan sju imorgon bitti. Nu blire nutella mackor och Youtube. Sen ett par timmar sömn och en sjukt jobbig arbetsdag imorrn. Ändå, timlönen har ökat ganska rejält denna sommar jämfört med förra. Knäppt vad mycket mer man får när man är 18 år vs 17 år i servicebranchen. Antar att det är för att 18-åringar är myndiga och har mer ansvar och så.

zon

Våra sommarjobbare har anlänt. Jag såg ingen av dem stå och stirra i mobilen på hela dagen. De här två (en kille och en tjej) har redan gjort ett bättre intryck än förra sommarens kull. :p

Kom precis hem från jobbet och ska upp klockan sju imorgon bitti. Nu blire nutella mackor och Youtube. Sen ett par timmar sömn och en sjukt jobbig arbetsdag imorrn. Ändå, timlönen har ökat ganska rejält denna sommar jämfört med förra. Knäppt vad mycket mer man får när man är 18 år vs 17 år i servicebranchen. Antar att det är för att 18-åringar är myndiga och har mer ansvar och så.

Företag är inte tillåtna att ge minderåriga personer samma arbetsuppgifter/ansvar som myndiga personer, åtminstone inte inom vissa yrken. Så var det för mig där jag sommarjobbade innan jag fyllde 18. Jag tror det hade någonting med deras försäkringar att göra.

Företag är inte tillåtna att ge minderåriga personer samma arbetsuppgifter/ansvar som myndiga personer, åtminstone inte inom vissa yrken. Så var det för mig där jag sommarjobbade innan jag fyllde 18. Jag tror det hade någonting med deras försäkringar att göra.

Jepp, men (i alla fall det företaget jag jobbar för) slarvar rejält. Jag har exakt samma arbetsuppgifter som förra året.

Forsete

Kommer knappt ihåg hur det är att vara ledig så länge. Inte för att jag sliter ihjäl mig just nu men riktigt länge sen sist. Har inte haft mer än en vecka ledigt i rad på en sommar sen 2009 heller.

Vad gör du då?

Denna semester är riktigt efterlängtad av någon anledning. Förra sommaren kände jag inte likadant, då saknade man nästan jobbet. Not this year!

Vad gör du då?

Denna semester är riktigt efterlängtad av någon anledning. Förra sommaren kände jag inte likadant, då saknade man nästan jobbet. Not this year!

Jag pluggar för närvarande vilket gör att jag har rätt softa tider på typ två timmar två dagar i veckan. Men under somrarna så har jag jobbat sedan 2010 utan något långledigt. Jag jobbar på en nöjespark.

Sno en Tiger åt mig

image.php

Corky

Nine out of ten orphans can't tell the difference.
Alla pa swe-gaf ar valkomna att ge mig 1000 kr var via paypal tack.
Pengarna kommer ga till afrikanska barn, jag lovar.

Corky

Nine out of ten orphans can't tell the difference.
Vad oetiskt att handla afrikanska barn.

Men vadfan hur annars ska min lagenhet bli snygg o prydlig?

edit: ar det fel att jag har daligt samvete nu, ar ju meningen att jag ska jobba men finns inte mycket o gora sa jag browsar gaf >(

sphinx

the piano man
I am cross-posting this, from the Denmark thread but I am looking for help in Stockholm too so here it goes:

Dear friends in Stockholm, I have a question for you, I hope you guys can help me.

I am looking for a small theater with a capacity of 50-200 seats which has a concert piano in the city of Stockholm. Any suggestions??

Things is, I am trying to co-organize with an association an event with a piano recital but They are too busy and I am in charge of finding a suitable place, problem is, I am not there and have no idea where to look, google only suggests the biggest most important theaters which I can't use.

any help or ideas? it would be great is anyone could help me here.

Do you need a high quality concert piano? There are over 2000 churches in Denmark and I would guess that every single one of them has a decent piano.

sphinx

the piano man
Do you need a high quality concert piano? There are over 2000 churches in Denmark and I would guess that every single one of them has a decent piano.

I'd try to avoid churches as they bring down the whole quality of the presentation and have awful acustics. Yeah I'd need a good piano, not a small vertical but grand piano.

Keen

Aliens ate my babysitter
I am cross-posting this, from the Denmark thread but I am looking for help in Stockholm too so here it goes:

Dear friends in Stockholm, I have a question for you, I hope you guys can help me.

I am looking for a small theater with a capacity of 50-200 seats which has a concert piano in the city of Stockholm. Any suggestions??

Things is, I am trying to co-organize with an association an event with a piano recital but They are too busy and I am in charge of finding a suitable place, problem is, I am not there and have no idea where to look, google only suggests the biggest most important theaters which I can't use.

any help or ideas? it would be great is anyone could help me here.

Did you check Berwaldhallen? Going from their pricelist (can't seem to find an english version) it's 37000 SEK for 6 hours for weekdays and 44000 SEK during weekends (base cost).

Google Translate said:
From musical national stage at prestigious conference address. Berwald Hall is not only a great concert hall. It is also perfectly suited for large conferences, AGMs, product launches and conferences. Press conferences, seminars and receptions, are also regular events in the Berwald Hall.
To contact the rental of Berwaldhallen:
Tel: 08-784 51 56 alt. Tel: 08-784 51 26
event.berwaldhallen @ sverigesradio.se
fax: 08-662 58 45

Invite a tusenhövdad audience or immediate circle of friends
We have experience in all types of events, ranging from large orchestral performances and conferences to solo performances and small business gatherings. It can accommodate 1,300 seated guests at the concert and 900 seated guests for conferences, with adjoining spacious foyers where drinks and food can be served to all the invitees. The foyers can also serve as meeting rooms and exhibition arrangement of different types and can be rented separately.

A technically fully equipped concert hall
The height-adjustable podium gives great flexibility in the scene building. All the possible human and technical resources available to the arrangements will work perfectly. We ensure that AV equipment is in place. Sound system of the highest quality are, of course, as well as a fully equipped control room for sound recording. Computerized lightboxes and follow spits provides advanced lighting. Opportunities exist to take in cars and other bulky items on the stage.

From the safety of consuming meetings to large awards
Berwaldhallen is often the location of the major TV and radio recordings. The hall is also the venue for the distribution of the famous August Prize. As the scene and place of meetings, congresses and conferences will Berwaldhallen increasingly engaged. Events that require high safety of participants, with close access control and efficient entry protection, appears frequently in the Berwald Hall.

Take advantage of our musical skills
Do not forget that we have two of Sweden's foremost ensembles in our house, namely the Swedish Radio Symphony Orchestra and Radio Choir. We will willingly available to provide contacts to our musicians, if you for example want to embellish your conference with classical music entertainment.

Invite customers and staff on a fantastic concert tonight
Want to do something extra for your customers and staff, we suggest that you invite them to one of our concerts. One evening when you are our guests of honor. We meet in the entrance and takes you on a tour of Berwaldhallen beautiful foyers. You are treated to drinks and snacks while one of our representatives talk about tonight's concert. On stage, then waits for the Swedish Radio Symphony Orchestra and / or Radio Choir.

When can we help you organize a successful event?
So we have a very wide range in terms of experience of events in the Berwald Hall. Why not use the Berwald Hall for your next incentive or product launch? Whether it is an anniversary event for individuals or businesses, awards or customer events of various kinds, we turn it into memorable events.

Welcome to Berwaldhallen! We look forward to having you as our tenant.

For reservations for rental of Berwaldhallen and Information:
Tel: 08-784 51 56
alt. Tel: 08-784 51 26
event.berwaldhallen @ sr.se
fax: 08-662 58 45

edit: might be too big for your purposes, but no idea what other places to use.

Det är lite synd att inte fler svenskar hänger i den här tråden, finns ju massvis på gaf.

Har förövrigt återupptäckt punk. Eller återupptäckt är väl fel ord att använda, men är för tillfället inne i värsta stimmet där jag bara lyssnar på punk, vilket är flera år sen jag gjorde. Klart jag alltid lyssnar på det till och från men det är jäkligt mycket nu. Fan sitter till och med och lyssnar på Johnny Thunders för tillfället, det var inte igår.

Hallå Sverige-Gaf =)

Kan någon medlem skapa en tråd om Lotteriinspektionens beslut att kräva tillstånd och 35k-avgift för internetkaféer som erbjuder LAN-spel? Kanske rent av kan postas i spel-forumet? Tror vi har mycket större chans att bli av med idiotin om #lotteriinspektionen börjar få genomslag globalt.

http://sverigesradio.se/sida/artikel.aspx?programid=1646&artikel=5576813

Tyvärr kommer ingen bry sig. Får nog större genomslag om det blir en Twitter-dabatt.

Det är lite synd att inte fler svenskar hänger i den här tråden, finns ju massvis på gaf.

Läs igenom en typisk sida med diskussion i den här tråden. Inte konstigt att tråden undviks, haha.

Top Bottom