• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Team Fortress 2 Official PC Thread. SO. WORTH. IT.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Useff

4xo58xl.jpg

wartime1020 said:
Its monday for 16 minutes on the west coast.
Bastards.

I can imagine some tool is sitting in the office right now in the dark going "we've got 15 minutes... nah, we'll keep 'em waiting."

This is worse than that time Team Fortress 2 was supposed to come out and didn't. The last few times, actually. Like the several thousand we had today.

Bah, I'm going to be sad and wait around in the Smash Bros thread rather than this one, at least I know one will be starting today, Japan time.

Kodiak

Not an asshole.
The wrong client exe was uploaded to the content servers or something. Will probably have to wait for the correct one to propegate/update...

evlcookie

but ever so delicious
Kodiak said:
The wrong client exe was uploaded to the content servers or something. Will probably have to wait for the correct one to propegate/update...

Well i tried to use the original hl2.exe but that didn't seem to work :lol .

BlueLegs said:
Validates TF2 Steam files while waiting.

Yea i am doing the same.

Kodiak said:
How? Is the bastard at the office waiting looking at files and going... "right... do I upload TeamFortress2Beta.exe or NotTF3LOLOLOL.exe"

Shogun

Well it was fun to stay up till 3AM for no reason. I should look at the bright side, at least some one spoiled Halo 3 for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom