• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Team Fortress 2 |OT4| Official Halo Thread of Polearms and High Fashion

Clydefrog

I can play CS:GO all night long, but when I load up TF2 my internet will crash for 23 seconds, NEARLY timing me out of the server I've joined. I then no longer have connection to the item server so I am stuck with vanilla items. This happens 50% of the time I load up TF2. It's only remedied by quitting TF2 and restarting the program, hoping that the coin toss is on my side.

I can play CS:GO all night long, but when I load up TF2 my internet will crash for 23 seconds, NEARLY timing me out of the server I've joined. I then no longer have connection to the item server so I am stuck with vanilla items. This happens 50% of the time I load up TF2. It's only remedied by quitting TF2 and restarting the program, hoping that the coin toss is on my side.

:(

Alienups

Who wanted a nametag again ? Just remembered i have couple lying about here and there.

Also, was nice playing with you guys again.

I got a mouse recently too, except that it a little light weight and sometimes I have a problem and lifting it off the pad if I hold M1 and turning constantly. I wish I could buy weight specifically to stick inside of the mouse to add weight.

AcciDante

Soooooooooo, I probably can't make the scrim tonight either :[ My plans for yesterday were actually for today...not sure when I'll be back.

I got a mouse recently too, except that it a little light weight and sometimes I have a problem and lifting it off the pad if I hold M1 and turning constantly. I wish I could buy weight specifically to stick inside of the mouse to add weight.

There are mice exactly like that. Is that why you mentioned it?
You can add weights into a little tray and shove it inside the mouse. Then press the eject button to fire them out.
This is the future of PC gaming.

There are mice exactly like that. Is that why you mentioned it?
You can add weights into a little tray and shove it inside the mouse. Then press the eject button to fire them out.
This is the future of PC gaming.

Not interested in shelling out like $80-100 for a RAT mouse. :|

maybe some DIY weight added to a standard mouse or similar shaped mouse.

Sianos

Manniversary store sale is live, most notably the Something Special for Someone Special is now half off. Notification spam for all!

ExMachina

Unconfirmed Member
The Janky Bunch!

DT can't make the default time tomorrow...

Our options:
  • reschedule to 10:30 PM EST Monday
  • reschedule to 9:30 PM EST Tuesday
  • take the forfeit win

Kind of last minute of them to ask now. O.x

Nevermind! I was just informed that they will be able to get 9 ready for Monday, just some of their starters can't make it. Same time as usual.

Blizzard

Banned
The Janky Bunch!

DT can't make the default time tomorrow... Try to reschedule to 10:30 PM EST Monday, 9:30 PM EST Tuesday, or take the forfeit win?

Kind of last minute of them to ask now. O.x
It is kind of last minute. I work early in the morning so I'd prefer not to play at 10:30 on Monday. I have something else on Tuesday night so I'd prefer not to play then either. My vote is to take the forfeit, since that's always been our best strategy regardless.

Sianos

slow-clap.gif

I too am trying rayshud, I particularly like it. Pretty colors for all!

ExMachina

Unconfirmed Member
The Janky Bunch!

Uhh, sorry about the bait and switch! Seems like we could only get 6 people for a Tuesday reschedule anyways.

Match time vs DT remains unchanged: Monday 10/22 at 9:30 PM EST

They'll be providing the server, I'll let ya'll know the info as soon as I get it.

Blizzard

Banned
The Janky Bunch!

Uhh, sorry about the bait and switch! Seems like we could only get 6 people for a Tuesday reschedule anyways.

Match time vs DT remains unchanged: Monday 10/22 at 9:30 PM EST

They'll be providing the server, I'll let ya'll know the info as soon as I get it.
Bah, our forfeit strategy is foiled, we're doomed. :( I'll show up tomorrow for the depressing non-forfeit game.

ExMachina

Unconfirmed Member
Rollout practice bind:

bind "p" " sv_cheats 1; mp_tournament 1; sv_allow_wait_command 1; net_fakelag 30; mp_restartgame 1; wait 900; hurtme -180"

Gives you overheal and emulates the pre-round freeze, plus adds some fake latency. Save it to a cfg, load up a listen server, and exec it when you want to practice. Hit P to restart and try again. :)

Yeef

Am I the only one still flabbergasted that Yeef is a person of colour?
That's what we agreed on right?
Lucille: Michael. I was almost attacked last night, in my own home. I walk in and there’s a colored man in my kitchen.

Michael: “Colored”? What color was he exactly?

Lucille: Blue.

Rollout practice bind:

bind "p" " sv_cheats 1; mp_tournament 1; sv_allow_wait_command 1; net_fakelag 30; mp_restartgame 1; wait 900; hurtme -180"

Gives you overheal and emulates the pre-round freeze, plus adds some fake latency. Save it to a cfg, load up a listen server, and exec it when you want to practice. Hit P to restart and try again. :)
Keep in mind that net_fakelag simulates ping TO the server, not both ways. Setting it to 30 will be like having 60 ping.

No one plays on the Jank anymore Oomikami, because they are serious tf2 players.
We'll get them after their competitions.
trying to be good at something, how dare they!?

Sianos

In the name of Forkball, I declare there will be a blog post tonight!

In the name of Foxhound, I declare we will be victorious once more!

Top Bottom