• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Team Fortress 2 |OT4| Official Halo Thread of Polearms and High Fashion

Alienups

My friend was reading the chapter that the text is from:

4:28 PM - bagelangelo: oh ♥♥♥♥
4:29 PM - bagelangelo: look
4:29 PM - bagelangelo: "I have devised seven separate explanations, each of which would cover the facts as far as we know them. But which of these is correct can only be determined by the fresh information which we shall no doubt find waiting for us.
4:29 PM - bagelangelo: seven different explanations
4:29 PM - bagelangelo: seven of the mysterious new items
4:29 PM - bagelangelo: But which of these is correct can only be determined by the fresh information which we shall no doubt find waiting for us.
4:29 PM - Neeyoyominoyaydyomomoy: HOLY
4:29 PM - bagelangelo: But which of these is correct can only be determined by the fresh information which we shall no doubt find waiting for us.
4:29 PM - Neeyoyominoyaydyomomoy: THANKS YOU
4:29 PM - Neeyoyominoyaydyomomoy: *THANK
4:29 PM - bagelangelo: I'm so badass
4:29 PM - Neeyoyominoyaydyomomoy: sherlock < you
4:29 PM - bagelangelo: yea

Forkball

Sherlock Holmes quote...

cp_soho...Soho is a place in London.

Baker Street (where Sherlock Holmes lives/works) is apparently fairly close.

Also, here is the real Baker St.
46541_T_ADDRESSES_51325.jpg

Notice both pictures have a large belltower.
blog_nowfeaturing_9.png

Proven

Pyro is British.

Okay, now where are my new guns?

Well, he could have just had an adventure in Britain, rather than being British.

Anyway, new theory is that something will happen June 22nd which will incriminate one of the junk items. After that... we'll be stuck again.

It looks like it's not just a Summer Update, which I was worried about. It's either just the Pyro update or a combination Pyro and Summer Update.

Borgnine

MBA in pussy licensing and rights management
In the Victorian era, to be gay was to be happy. So after this updating, we are all going to be very gay.

Blizzard

Banned
Let's review:

1. Abraham Lincoln is the pyro and faked his own death or something, I forget
2. Abraham Lincoln wasn't in Victorian England...OR WAS HE
3. Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter comes out this weekend and might involve Tim Burton in some fashion, I don't really know

Proven

Ok, there are no good level 3 sentry spots on Vitalism. Just zero. If I'm wrong and someone discovers one, let me know ASAP.

thefro

I can play in the scrim tonight and 99% chance I can play Monday. I'm on call for work next week so the worst that can happen is I'd have to possibily leave at halftime of the match.

Blizzard

Banned
Fuck the Huntsman. Pretty much the only weapon I can't stand in this damn game.
It's one of the most fun and satisfying weapons in the game for me. 8D

Also if the scrim is at 9 or 9:30 or later and ends earlier than midnight I can make it tonight. And as far as I know I'm fine for Monday.

Kirsten

DogWelder can you post an updated roster for Monday pretty please! Some people can't play and I can't keep track. I'd figure it out myself but I'm on my phone.

Oh and who is playing tonight?

How do you guys upgrade your idle accounts to premium? Do you add $5.00 to your Steam Wallet and then just buy a Sticky Jumper or is there a way to do this without having to put $5.00 on the account?

Add $5, buy 2 keys or a backpack extender and send them to your main account when you can trade them.

Or buy the cheapest thing in the Mann Co store and use the rest on a daily deal game in the future. No way around the adding $5.

Blizzard

Banned
What's the going trading price for a backpack extender? If I could trade someone some metal or a weapon or some crates for it I'd be happy.

Top Bottom