• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Team Fortress 2 |OT4| Official Halo Thread of Polearms and High Fashion

Yeef

Grim gets first dibs on the Heavy spot, then Blizzard, Sixghost, Exmachina, Kirsten, Zeke and Winwood. In that order.

Javaman

Hope the new rocket launcher can take out (unwrangled) level 3's in one hit. :3

Force those Engies to run Short Circuit!

Fuck that, Soldiers are bad enough with the direct hit. Hopefully the 3% accuracy deviation makes one miss when fired from outside the sentry's kill zone.

sixghost

Fuck that, Soldiers are bad enough with the direct hit. Hopefully the 3% accuracy deviation makes one miss when fired from outside the sentry's kill zone.

I can't wait to reflect three rockets at once.

That new rocket launcher sounds like the Unreal Tournament rocket launcher. I wonder if you can also instantly shoot a single rocket, like in UT.

How was the highlander tonight? I was gone seeing Brave. It was a movie that Yeef would like.

RED was pretty outclassed. If Oreo actually tried on Fastlane, BLU probably would have won.

I wasn't on my game tonight either. Played too much recently and I forgot I signed up for it.

I tend to do some work on my computer in the evenings and just leave Steam open... so, to me, the pop-ups rock, since once they shoot up I know it's about time to join the server.

Forkball

Fuck you TF2 GAF server and your stupid fucking notices alt tabbing me out of an important Dota 2 team fight.

It hit when I was playing Dota and didn't bother me. I won all my matches tonight too. Thanks, TF2 GAF!

Well tomorrow's the final day. I predict we will get a Valve-made Pyro set, and Source Filmmaker. They could also start off the Saxxys. The Adult Swim thing has to tie in with all of this somehow, so I think SFM and Saxxys make the most sense.

This update if I didn't know about MVM mode = 9/10
This update since Valve trolled us for months about MVM = 3/10

They never trolled you about anything. You guys go snooping in shit and then whine when you don't get what you thought you saw. It's valve. It'll come when it's ready. Aka 5 years.

Bluth54

It hit when I was playing Dota and didn't bother me. I won all my matches tonight too. Thanks, TF2 GAF!

Well tomorrow's the final day. I predict we will get a Valve-made Pyro set, and Source Filmmaker. They could also start off the Saxxys. The Adult Swim thing has to tie in with all of this somehow, so I think SFM and Saxxys make the most sense.

This update if I didn't know about MVM mode = 9/10
This update since Valve trolled us for months about MVM = 3/10

I'm guessing you're right, a pyro set from Valve and Source Filmmaker. I find it hard to believe that we'll get 2 game modes in a single update but you never know.

I'm also really hoping for a couple of community maps made official, but I always hope for that in big updates.

Yeef

I'm hoping the patch will push the flamethrower buff from the beta and fix some other problem weapons, but we'll see.

Bluth54

I'm hoping the patch will push the flamethrower buff from the beta and fix some other problem weapons, but we'll see.

Yeah this update seems like a pretty logical time to push the flamethrower buff. I hope they don't nerf the Degreaser.

Yeah, as much as I don't like the pop-ups I never get alt-tabbed out of them. Something must be wrong on your end if it's happening. Stop doing something wrong.

leroidys

New SMG is cool, still doesn't sound like it will displace Jarate though. They need to nerf it somehow just so snipers will be able to use diverse loadouts.

Top Bottom