• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Teen Wolf (Season 5) |OT| Watch your (six) pack.

Monocle

I don't know about that. Crystal Reed would have to find room in her busy schedule to come back to the show.
FoQZ845.gif

The new villains are so damn creepy, and so awesome at the same time.

It just hit me. If Season 6 takes place when the pack are settling into college... do you know what that means? College students! A whole new world of hunks.

Not to reduce the show to something voyeuristic or tawdry. We can also look forward to all the new challenges and situations the characters will encounter. All the rippling, tanned, hormone crazed situations.

I've had my fill of high school and college based shows. Some of the actors in this show are in their late 20s. It's getting ridiculous.

Guys, I think I just changed my opinion on open carry laws.

OVwn1CSl.jpg

Dat gun.

8q2MivIl.jpg
iQsIEGPl.jpg

Also why can't this kid vote yet?

Eh30a1W.gif

That kid looks like a fucking douchebag.

SDCC Trailer

Nope @ everything they showed here fuck off Jeff Davis I'm not ready for this season

1b8d59a16b1d49a3c974cad7f9e73ab6.jpg

They also confirmed a Season 6 :0

Damn... 8 seasons of Teen Wolf... That's crazy.

Jesus Christ. Time for The College Years.

I wouldn't want Allison to come back unless she was fundamentally changed, like if she returned as a deceptive creature who uses her original persona to mess with Scott's pack. It would be weird for the Allison we remember to be reintegrated with the group.

It'd be awesome if they integrated Skinwalkers and something comes back from Beyond wearing Allison's skin.

I don't know about that. Crystal Reed would have to find room in her busy schedule to come back to the show.

FUCKING ICE COLD.

Adorable.

Monocle

I've had my fill of high school and college based shows. Some of the actors in this show are in their late 20s. It's getting ridiculous.
From the very beginning, Teen Wolf set itself apart from other shows not by avoiding well trodden ground, but by reinvigorating common tropes with its dramatic, humorous, and above all, earnest approach. To paraphrase Roger Ebert, it's not what a show is about that's important; it's how it's about it. Teen Wolf's nuanced spin on the oversaturated teen romance and horror genres gives us very good reason to look forward to the show's take on college life.

Also, and I truly cannot reiterate this enough: there will be college jocks. Prepare your body.

That kid looks like a fucking douchebag.
At worst he looks like a kid who knows he's hot stuff. Which, you know... he is a Teen Wolf cast member. Enough said, amirite?

In any case, any douche vibes you might be getting from his appearance belie his personality, if his interviews and panels are anything to go by.

It'd be awesome if they integrated Skinwalkers and something comes back from Beyond wearing Allison's skin.
I'm ready.

Danny was the one with the abs. You know, that one.

New SDCC Jeff Davis interview

*The story takes a big turn in ep 5, it sounds like a Stiles-centric episode (Personally I'm really worried because I think Stiles might end up
killing Donnovan

*Parrish and Lydia connection is more than just romantic

*Scott will "face failure" this Season
is he going to kill someone

*Finale (I don't if this means for all of Season 5 or just Part 1) will not end on a happy note, he even says it's depressing.

*We will find out what Parrish is this season

*Tracy wasn't actually a Kanima, she was a Dread Doctor version of a Kanima

Mumei

Well, I caught up. I like it better than the previous season at this point, though I don't feel invested the way I did in Season 3B. I don't think they'll hit that peak again, though.

The hobostache is not a good look for him if we're being honest.

He shouldn't do facial hair. Stop, try again in five years.

Monocle

Well, I caught up. I like it better than the previous season at this point, though I don't feel invested the way I did in Season 3B. I don't think they'll hit that peak again, though.
I hope you're wrong but I think you might be right. 3B was something special.

He shouldn't do facial hair. Stop, try again in five years.
Seriously!

tumblr_nrfzl9I6ZH1qixosbo1_400.png

looks like daddy brett is in this ep too :")
I wonder if he'll help Theo help us all.

I hope Theo is really helpful in tonight's episode.

Monocle

Stop making Tyler Posey try to happen MTV. He's not hot at all and will be Crystal Reed-ed once this show is over.
I feel him at times (less so, lately), but at this point, hunk material he is not. For some reason he seems intent on covering his body with an ever more unfortunate catalog of tattoos.

Why can't dudes simply defer to my superior judgment when they're selecting body art? My consultation fees are reasonable.

OMFG... Somehow I missed this until now.

If it were possible for someone to be more perfect than perfect, that's the kind of perfect Ryan Kelley would be. Dorky, hunky, 100% adorable. <3 I don't have husbandos, but if I did, I'd let Parrish fight Jackson for me until they collapsed in a beautiful heap. Then I'd keep them both. And then after several strenuous days of working through our feelings—in every possible venue and position—maybe we'd go track down Theo and ask him for workout tips or whatevs.
(Gotta catch 'em all!)

Thanks for this.

rT6qfd6.jpg

"STOP. You have the right to remain sexy!"

pls arrest me

The pacing was a bit weird, but otherwise I really liked that episode. Had the season prerequisite club/rave scene, this time thankfully filled with appropriately sexy gogo dancers instead of dumb kids. New Parrish info, Mason and Brett being cute, Kira ready to slice perps up, Malia continuing her secret detective work, Scott really embracing his leadership role.

I really like this season so far. Keep it up TW.

Delio

I'm still set on Parrish being a Phoenix but as to what he is doing at the Tree stump of DOOM I will never know.

Brett is cute and I hope him and Mason become a qt couple.

Kira about to cut fools up was shocking. That Fox wants blood.

First of all FUCK Theo Raeken

Brett is bi <333 god is real

Kira was seconds away from splitting that dude's head, i love her

And what the FUCK at Parrish offering sacrifices to the Nemeton (I'm pretty sure that's what that was)

I skipped that Donnovan teeth pulling scene, fuck that.

There's something going on with the sheriff this season...

Anyways I think we should all prepare ourselves for the next episode. Jeff said that's where the story takes a big turn and gets dark.

Feep

Banned
Some dude that's always over my apartment is apparently on the show this season? Michael Johnston is his name. I think he plays a gay character?

Please let me know if there is something I can do to mess with him.

Some dude that's always over my apartment is apparently on the show this season? Michael Johnston is his name. I think he plays a gay character?

He played Corey! He got attacked by his were-scorpion now deceased ex-boyfriend this episode! I don't know how you can use that to mess with him but he's very cute.

His character was just introduced tonight. He does play a gay character, Corey.

Get him to register on GAF and give us the scoop. Use your Togami voice.

Shahadan

Careful he could attempt to retaliate and find out you were on Wipeout

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
so this episode had me cackling at one point
three random people in mask that scott hasnt seen yet shoot and kill a guy in front of everyone and scott's reaction is "why u do dat"

I enjoyed the episode though. Brett is cute though lord knows he has no charisma. Kira seems to be a little out of control in fox form

Monocle

- So this episode started out in a sort of interesting way. No big deal or anything. JUST NAKED PARRISH, WHAT. Perhaps I'm alone here but I believe the show was trying to tell us something. Namely that, in addition to being some sort of fire creature, Parrish has achieved a higher level of hunkdom. As of now he's so hot that he's 1) literally on fire sometimes, and 2) starting to dream about himself, shirtless and pantsless and everythingless. Quite understandable, tbh. A little tip for him going forward: he wouldn't have to pay for his burnt up uniforms if he wasn't wearing clothes in the first place. Just a thought to chew on. (I'm not going to touch the stacking bodies on the Nemeton thing. Everyone has their hobbies.)

- Deaton knows his way around a syllogism, the smartypants! Nice work deducing that the creatures Scott & friends fought must not have been supernatural.

- Theo did something very helpful early in this episode: he suddenly ripped off his belt! I was so lost in contemplation of where this might be going that I almost failed to notice he was only trying to staunch Lydia's bleeding. Thoughtful of him, I have to say, but not the kind of helping I had in mind. Nevertheless, he's showing himself to be a valuable and absolutely trustworthy member of the team. Which he proved later on when he suggested to Donovan that he should kill Stiles' dad. Or Stiles? Something like that. The point is, Donovan isn't even in Scott's pack, and Theo still helped him pursue his goals. What a sweet guy. I have a good feeling about Theo.

- Whoa, Parrish knows Jujutsu from the army? And he's going to teach Lydia? Talk about a Pietro Boselli type of situation. Good luck girl.

- I don't want to accuse anyone of being bad at their job... It's just that, in my personal opinion, the Dread Doctors could probably have a more comforting bedside manner. I think the first time I noticed this was during their appointment with Donovan. Please realize I'm not claiming to be an authority on professionalism or anything. This is just a bit of constructive criticism based on experience. My point is, every time I've ripped out all of someone's teeth with pliers, I had the basic courtesy to ask how their day was going first. When I looked into their tearful eyes, I could tell how deeply they appreciated my taking that extra moment to put them at ease. That's what the job is all about, you know?

- That biology teacher is harsh. But she did give Theo an opportunity to speak, so I want her to adopt me.

- "#LiamCanBeMyWingman"? Stahp, Teen Wolf, no! Bad place, bad place! Save me, Annie... &#9835; It's a dark road / And a dark way that leads to my house / And the word says / You're never gonna find me there oh no &#9835;

- Aww yes, gogo boys. Fit ones. And Brett! With a girl and a dude? This looks like a subplot worth exploring. Get it Mason! Also Theo should show up and help everyone discover themselves and stuff. It's what he does. He helps.

- Kira with the super moves! I'm very much into this.

- Contrary to some evidence, I think the Dread Doctors might be good guys. For one thing, they answered Scott's questions in the club. Very polite of them, all things considered. For another, they seem to be employing Theo. The obvious conclusion? They're just trying to help.

- Melissa continues to be the best mom ever.

I'm loving this season so far. I really hope all of this early potential will lead to a great endgame. And that not too many of the characters I like will die. Where's Jackson, BTW? Is he still coming? Because when he does, so will I. Heyooo!

OK, I think that's it.

That's awesome! I see your question was already answered. Michael's character was not a happy camper in this episode. His boyfriend was a scorpion hybrid monster who melted away a big chunk of his arm flesh. We've all been there.

Anyway, he was cute and sympathetic. Hope he shows up again.

Delio

Oh he was a cutie gay guy in this episode. He also screamed a lot but i mean..his arm was a mess.

Feep

Banned
I...think he shows up again? I think.

I will pretend to be a were-scorpion and poke his arm repeatedly.

Monocle

Monocle

Honestly you guys, as much as I enjoy this little Teen Wolf community we've built up here, all the negativity is starting to get to me. I'm not trying to single anyone out, shadowkat and NotTheGuyYouKill, but I've noticed that certain posters have been really disrespectful toward Theo lately. Questioning his motives, sowing doubt about his suitability as a member of Scott's pack, criticizing the way he shattered his fake dad's hand with a hammer... It's kind of disgusting.

Need I remind you all of the moment I recently highlighted in my Episode 4 reaction post, where handsome trustworthy Theo gave Donovan some much needed advice? I think we should all bear in mind that in this and many other instances, Theo has proved himself to be helpful, gorgeous, honest, hunky, handsome, flawless, knowledgeable in the areas of physical torture and psychological manipulation, and handsome. It's almost as though some of you have something against athletic studs with perfect hair and impeccable teeth. I don't know how much longer I can put up with these 100% baseless attacks on Theo's character. If I were him I'd take off my clothes and stand in front of a mirror. And also feel really, really hurt.

We haven't even seen his abs yet.

Well, the recapper says he trusts him so I'm going to follow his lead.
At least you and Price are on my side, Mumei.

Wozzly

special needs, sexual needs
Theo can be bad or good, I don't care. All I want is Theo and Parrish to meet up at the Nemeton.

Example: Parrish is on fire as he carries another dead body and the only thing that can extinguish the flames is the sweat from Theo's finely toned body.

Top Bottom