• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Tekken |OT2| Pulse of the Regionally Discriminated Knuckleheads

Status
Not open for further replies.

AAK

It's more of a yes or no question... If there are any legit brand new properly designed character specific customs that aren't from TTT2 then you get the point even if you said both.

GrayFoxPL

Side bet for big ass nothing!

Help Me will place higher then Knee.

Who's on?

Edit: Lol

CV4EoHOUYAAP1Oa.png

GrayFoxPL

Is this 7 hours till tournament?

So again I'm not gonna sleep waiting for Harada to announce something big? Ehhhhh.

I said I'll never do that again, because every time it was a disappointment.

AAK

Sigh, I am pretty bummed about school, it just feels like my best is never good enough.

Heart to heart from me, school doesn't mean didly squat. I have a bloody Engineering degree that I graduated with honors in. It wasn't that hard, I just knew how to write exams really well rather than focus on studying the material. And that degree is just sitting just sitting there. I did it because my parents wanted me to do it when I never had any passion for it. And when I started going for Interviews the employers could sniff that out of me in a second. On the flip side I had so many classmates that used to struggle like crazy in class always lagging behind me when it came to GPA but were super passionate about what they were doing. Everyone in that camp is pretty successful now after completing the grind. (I've moved on to software development that I'm enjoying considerably more & pulling away from Engineering for the most part).

It's all about the passion. If you love what you're doing, don't let school marks get you down. Just grind it out and finish it to the best of your ability. Once you start applying out there in the real world, people will see the struggle and the love you have for the career path you're choosing, and it'll make all this worth it. Keep at it man, it's almost over.

GrayFoxPL

Wait, this thing lasts over 7 fucking hours? With 27 players? Oh yeah T7 tournaments will be quick, sure.

No way I'll wait till 9 in the morning for some 30 second trailer.

Fuck this.

kvkFnKB.gif

Numb

Wait, this thing lasts over 7 fucking hours? With 27 players? Oh yeah T7 tournaments will be quick, sure.

No wait I'll wait till 9 in the morning for some 30 second trailer.

Fuck this.

kvkFnKB.gif

And i gotta be at aplace after that for the other less pro tekken tourny.
Goddammit

GrayFoxPL

Intended to nap
Didn't think 20 people would take 7 hours tbh

Maybe they included karaoke contest between fights. The songs will include enigmatic clues about Tekken X Street Fighter. Harada finally figured out the "surprise re-reveal" he was aiming at.

Numb

Maybe they included karaoke contest between fights. The songs will include enigmatic clues about Tekken X Street Fighter. Harada finally figured out the "surprise re-reveal" he was aiming at.

Listen to it backwards and you might even here some character for TKXSF lol

Doomshine

Here's a list of the players + characters:

8FgsWyo.jpg

4 Shaheen
3 Alisa
2 Ling
2 Paul
2 Devil Jin
2 Law
1 Feng
1 King