• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Tekken Tag Tournament 2 |OT| Awaiting the "Final Battle"

Amagon

Dawg, I'll see your bet and raise you...

205327_10150952497333883_1701408406_n.jpg

Thats it, I'm picking up some fried chicken tomorrow morning when I get this game.

Fffffuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

TheOGB

Banned
Picking this up in less than 12 hours!

I'll only have a half eaten can of Pringles and some Starburst, but fuck it, I'm hyped!

Ken

Picking up the game in a bit from Gamestop, but I'm wondering if all the DLC pre-order stuff will be printed on the receipt?

Monocle

Maybe I should clarify. I need male swimsuit spoilers.

I'm pretty sure we've seen most of the girls' suits anyway.
Personally, I'm holding out for a glimpse of Dr. B's and Sebastian's saucy beachwear. Go Team Wrinklecheeks!

Alternatively, I will settle for Ogre and Ancient Ogre in banana hammocks. (Srsly.)

Personally, I'm holding out for a glimpse of Dr. B's and Sebastian's saucy beachwear. Go Team Wrinklecheeks!

Alternatively, I will settle for Ogre and Ancient Ogre in banana hammocks.
The saucier, the better. Someone needs to stream a fashion show.

True Ogre "wears"
a bikini.

Monocle

The implication isn't so sexy though.

It's strewn over his horns, implying that the original owner didn't have a fun ending to her beach vacation.
Haha, what a pity. I'm sure it would have flattered his figure.

To my shame, I'm a hopeless character customization addict. Even when the character is a grotesque hellbeast.

Haha, what a pity. I'm sure it would have flattered his figure.

To my shame, I'm a hopeless character customization addict. Even when the character is a grotesque hellbeast.
Oh believe me, the majority of my time will be spent dressing my digital dolls in a variety of stylish (ladies) and slutty (gentlemen) outfits then having extravagant fashions shows/pugilism exhibitions.

Gambit61

On the 360 version in tekken tunes, can you add any mp3 from your hard drive or is there a restriction on that? Do you basically have to burn a CD in order for it to recognize and import it? I know that's what I had to do with one of the NHL games a few years ago.

I've been trying to find out how it works too. Watching the stream, it looks like I'm gonna need to replace a lot of tracks lol.

Esura

Banned
Hey, can anyone who got this already explain to me why Jin seems to treat Jun like shit during their win animations I've seen?

Jamie OD

On the 360 version in tekken tunes, can you add any mp3 from your hard drive or is there a restriction on that? Do you basically have to burn a CD in order for it to recognize and import it? I know that's what I had to do with one of the NHL games a few years ago.

If it is like the other games that use a similar feature, I think you will need to burn CDs into the 360 in order to use the songs for Tekken Tunes. I'm perplexed as to why Microsoft never updated the feature to allow you to save mp3s and iTunes songs from a memory stick like the PS3.

Sp3eD

0G M3mbeR
Do.you get anything special (costume unlocks ect) for having tekken 6 or hybrid game saves on your system?

I want the school girl ling outfit from prologue.

Pachimari

Review scores so far:

Famitsu: 39/40
GamePro Germany: 85%
Gamemasters UK: 82%
Gamer (Best Buy magazine): 3.25/5

When are we getting reviews from the major online outlets anyway?

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
Review scores so far:

Famitsu: 39/40
GamePro Germany: 85%
Gamemasters UK: 82%
Gamer (Best Buy magazine): 3.25/5

When are we getting reviews from the major online outlets anyway?

*pre-order canceled*

Pachimari

*pre-order canceled*

Not that we should care but there's not much else we Europeans can do than look for reviews and watch streams and impressions. We gotta take what we can, while there's 3 days left huhu.

By the way, the World Tekken Federation site is partly up.

EDIT:
I just registered!

LeMaximilian

Alligator F*ck House
Be careful what you guys put up, if you plan on putting TTT2 footage on Youtube. Several have been hit with copyright strikes from Namco, and I also just received one without even using pre-release footage.

Bleep

By the way, the World Tekken Federation site is partly up.

EDIT:
I just registered!

Awesome, it works with my Tekken-Net account so I don't need to register! I was really hoping that they would link somehow.

I added my name to the PSN player list and will probably add people to play when the game is released here in Australia. I am on the west coast of the country so hopefully some people on here are from there too, otherwise I hope the netcode holds up against the east coast!

Ken

Any place I can find a good "beginner's guide to Tekken?"

Like, I'm looking at this:

df+2
- b+1, ws+1,2, f+1, b+4,3 B! (staple combo)

and have 0 idea what any of that means lol.

noodalls

Any place I can find a good "beginner's guide to Tekken?"

Like, I'm looking at this:

df+2
- b+1, ws+1,2, f+1, b+4,3 B! (staple combo)

and have 0 idea what any of that means lol.

http://www.tekkenzaibatsu.com/legend.php

Any Qs after that feel free to post.

If you're PS3, the combo is downforward and triangle, back and square, (which leaves you crouching, so without pressing anything the next input becomes while standing) while standing plus square then triangle, forward plus square, back plus circle, x causing a bound (this is Alisa's staple or normal/reliable combo).

If you're xbox, sorry.

Ken

hmh, did not work with my korean Tekken-Net account :/

Like the one in the OP? http://www.avoidingthepuddle.com/news/2012/9/5/the-beginners-guide-to-ttt2-by-aak-unit-1-basics.html

Thanks. I saw the links to the wiki and forum under resources and thought I could find something there.

http://www.tekkenzaibatsu.com/legend.php

Any Qs after that feel free to post.

If you're PS3, the combo is downforward and triangle, back and square, (which leaves you crouching, so without pressing anything the next input becomes while standing) while standing plus square then triangle, forward plus square, back plus circle, x causing a bound (this is Alisa's staple or normal/reliable combo).

If you're xbox, sorry.

Thanks; yeah I'm on Xbox lol. So I'm guessing 1234 corresponds to ABCD?

Bleep

hmh, did not work with my korean Tekken-Net account :/

That's strange, South East Asian Tekken-Net is lacking a lot of what is in the South Korean and Japanese regions. I guess living here pays off this time, hopefully they will support South Korean accounts before it fully launches.

Top Bottom