• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Tekken Tag Tournament 2 |OT| Awaiting the "Final Battle"

MarkMan

loves Arcade Sticks
Since tomorrow is TEKKEN day. I'm wearing this...

402942_10150956178693883_1962358843_n.jpg

... and bringing back this cut...

542418_10151049684288883_291377549_n.jpg

... and wearing these for the rest of the week...

558173_10150956180738883_561905188_n.jpg

Are you ready?

Chavelo

Okay, so I pre-ordered both the PS3 and 360 copies. What will be the tournament standard when it comes to consoles and this game? Will need to pick up the right version on day one for a local gathering later tomorrow. D:

QisTopTier

XisBannedTier
Okay, so I pre-ordered both the PS3 and 360 copies. What will be the tournament standard when it comes to consoles and this game? Will need to pick up the right version on day one for a local gathering later tomorrow. D:

PS3 most likely unless something fucked up is found otherwise

Degen

my friend just called me up and said he's gonna get the game at midnight (~15 mins from now) and he wants us to play it tonight. that's what i'm TALKING ABOUTTTTT

JAGUAAAAAAAARS

Lucentto

Banned
I am really interested in this game, but I haven't played a Tekken since 3. I really don't want spend anymore money on games this year either lol.

Takuan

Yeah the console versions have no AA whatsoever and the res has to be worse than the arcade version.

Son of a bitch, I knew it was too good to be true.

Actually, can't really make out any faults in nycfurby's stream. Granted, it's a stream, but yeah.

My PS3 picked a really good time to start getting a dozen network errors. This better sort itself out by Thursday. I will be mad if I can't download Kunimitsu. :mad:

zlatko

Banned
I have the game paid off and pre ordered to go for tomorrow, but I don't get out of class till 9PM and guess what closes at 9PM? Yup the place I pre ordered from.

#shitsucks

DRE Fei

On the 360 version in tekken tunes, can you add any mp3 from your hard drive or is there a restriction on that? Do you basically have to burn a CD in order for it to recognize and import it? I know that's what I had to do with one of the NHL games a few years ago.

Top Bottom