• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Tekken Tag Tournament 2 |OT| Awaiting the "Final Battle"

Just got the Gamestop message. I almost forgot I preordered the game there. I missed her name, though, so I thought it was GameStop stepping into the 900 number business.

NeonZ

Hah, so he did but in T5, Jin kills Jinpachi.

This game isn't part of the real "story", but some of the endings do reference that Jinpachi is "dead" and has returned somehow. If he appears again in another game, they can just follow up on that and use the same approach, making up some reason for his resurrection.

Then, again, for a non story entry, several of the endings seemed pretty focused on the story... Yeah, there are random crazy endings too (and some that mix both), but the standard Tekken games also have those...

kunonabi

I really should have preordered. Damn grad school making me broke and missing a call from Anna. Hopefully she'll call for the Wii U version.

JJcao

Neo Member
For those who already own the game can please point out the different in visual (res/input lag/graphic) between the two version, thank you kindly.

raven777

so the total roster for now is 59 characters?

Is this the largest roster for main fighting game franchise? (excluding games like Naruto UNS)

AAK

Added the leaked characters to the character roster:

ibVK1yimVAIvc.png

Also reached the character limit for the OT.

Top Bottom