• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Tennis - General Discussion

Globox_82

Banned
Felt sorry for Gulbis, he was a bit unlucky. That degenerate that is tournament owner was acting like a child screaming for Rafa after every point. Probably his order to design surface that suits rafa.
I hope gulbis continues to improve, like him a lot.

It was also disrespectful towards Novak that he had to play this late infront of 100 people...
he was mad. No point really still this early puting all matches on CC

Not watching, but of course Nadal is going to win this; Federer was quite awful in his last match (and also most of the season so far) from what I saw, not gonna cut it against even a comeback Nadal.

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
Not watching, but of course Nadal is going to win this; Federer was quite awful in his last match from what I saw, not gonna cut it against even a comeback Nadal.

He's playing even worse than yesterday, so yeah :/

Edit: I guess the only solace I can take from that is that it could easily have been like 6-2 lol

MIMIC

Banned
I'm biased because I wanted Gulbis to be the first person to beat Nadal, Federer, Berdych and Djokovic en route to a title. :)

I'm biased because I wanted Gulbis to be the first person to beat Nadal, Federer, Berdych and Djokovic en route to a title. :)

Hopefully the Miami organizers give Gulbis that last Wildcard spot. He's earned it with his play so far this year and finally seems to be taking tennis seriously.

Top Bottom