• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Tennis - General Discussion

Globox_82

Banned
I was not able to comment IW finals and SF, I was banned. But I did call it, when it comes to Novak i said he won't win iw. Miami is more of his thing. I hope he and delpo play again, it is developing into nice small rivalry. already 11 matches between the two. Novak had that attitude that he seemed not to want to be there. Shame we didn't get Rafa vs Nole final, but MC is around the corner.

andy miami draw is interesting he could play tomic, dimitrov, jerzy back to back. Berdych in SF.
Nole has better draw. could play anderson in qf, delpo in sf, andy in F

edit:
PhotoOfTheWeek331.jpg

szaromir

Banned
It's the first time I see this Kamke guy, I'm really liking his game and tenacity.

Djokovic vs Rosol, maybe the Czech guy will step up to the occasion once again? I'm his fan ever since that match.

Davis was fighting hard today brah.

Lol at Harrison losing in under an hour to Blake. Lol

She is playing in place of the #1 seed and is assuming the role nicely. Not bad for a lucky loser. As far as my former crush on her, I'm done. You can take her. This picture ruined her for me.

lauren%20davis%20with%20redfoo%20and%20tyler%20weekes.jpg

She played in the Party Rock Open. smh

szaromir

Banned
I hit that shot all the time ( but I usually miss ). It's the ol' whip around where it's too late to stop your body's momentum, but you can spin a blind pirouette in hopes of making contact.
No doubt it's improvised, still nice to see someone executing it.

Haas wins the first set 62, hopefully he remains at this level!

MIMIC

Banned
From the few points that I've seen, Novak has been abysmal. And it's not like Haas has done anything special.

Oh well, back to the last 10 minutes of my TV show.

FroJay

Banned
7 winners 30 unforced errors, I haven't watched the match yet, but those numbers are horrendous. You can bet Nole will get the job done where it matters, the slams. I like the throwback style game from Haas but he won't survive to reach the finals.

Wow, I didn't watch or follow this match at all last night, but damn. Haas must have played out of his mind, I'll have to watch the replay.

FroJay

Banned
Wow, I didn't watch or follow this match at all last night, but damn. Haas must have played out of his mind, I'll have to watch the replay.

Courts are extremely slow, let Haas play steady/consistent ball and Djokovic was too impatient. Watched the replay yesterday and that was what it basically came down to. Haas played well, but Djokovic did not.

Top Bottom