• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Tested.com |OT| Lean Into It If It's Racist

eznark

Banned
YES! Now that Bay area hipsters and Will are going to pretend to be baseball fans again maybe I will get my "more baseball" wish!

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
The FS700 is still considered prosumer/semi-profssional product with terrific value for money for what you can do, so don't expect professional grade stuff.

Also by "prosumer product with terrific value for money for what you can do" I meant that it costs $8000. Professional video equipment is expensive.

mclaren777

Easily my favorite part...

normswrist.gif

Ceebs

Going through the Octoberkast stuff now. Idle Thumbs and Vinny in the same hour? It's like you guys were making this just for me.

Chuck

Still without luck
New episode is live!!! Post Octoberkast! (don't forget to donate)

iNLX3J60EV0n7.png

EPISODE 145 - MISSING MAIL -11/1/2012

On this week's episode, Will walks out, Norm speaks directly to camera, and Gary is a giant douche. All that, plus the latest on Windows Phone 8, more Surface thoughts, the new Google Nexus tablet and phone, Star Wars going to Disney, and the most meta Would You Rather ever. Enjoy!

Remember to rate it on itunes and comment on the podcast page.

Angst

I'll listen to this episode on the commute home today. Interested to hear what you guys think about the new Nexus devices. I'll keep a tally of how many times you complain about no LTE :p

Top Bottom