• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Tested.com |OT| Lean Into It If It's Racist

Railer

Hmm early recorded ones usually tend to come up earlier I recall (Thanksgiving one was posted early! ).

I asked Will yesterday about the podcast, and like Gary said it's coming up on thursday.
Will said "Thursday! We're experimenting with consistency." :)

Sad to see Ana leave, really enjoyed her on the podcast and she seemed awesome at her job.

I just unsubscribed the Tested podcast

and subscribed to the video one

PS: Bye Ana. We never got to see much of her in front of the screens, but her persoanllity shone through it the very humorous video editing. She will be missed on the site.

bananas

Banned
s5LNL.gif

Timedog

good credit (by proxy)
Okay, so apparently I posted in this thread at some point. It keeps showing up in my subscriptions. I still have no clue what "lean into it if it's racist" means, besides it being one of the top 10 coolest sentences I've heard in 2011.

Is it something I should know about? If so, someone tell me what it means. If it's something not that cool and it'll lose it's awesomeness if I find out what it actually means, don't tell me.

FStop7

Banned
Ana will be greatly missed. She was good at bringing up questions or illustrating points of view that I thought were more in line with many listeners - people who are tech savvy but exist outside of the bubble/echo chamber.

Will's low opinions of Game of Thrones and now Dire Straits has left me suspicious of him. Very suspicious.

eznark

Banned
I am saving it for Monday when I have to drive to Philly.

I save the best podcasts for my car and the lower tier ones for when I am stuck in the office all day.

Heh, I try to do the same. I have five offices of varying distances (my favorite commute is the one upstairs to my home office!) and it generally works out that Tested comes out when I am about to leave the office Thursday nights for one of the longer drives I have. Perfect end to the grind.

I'm trying to remember what got me fired up. I know there was something...

OH YEAH!! Brats are not hot dogs, you bastards! That's an insane thing to say. Anytime a sausage goes into a bun you call it a hot dog? What kind of lunacy is that? Italian sausage is an italian sausage in or out of a bun. Same with a polish, same with a damn brat. Your continued denigration of Wisconsin foods and Wisconsin eating habbits (no one here puts fucking cheese on American pie!!) is an affront that will not be tolerated.

Heh, I try to do the same. I have five offices of varying distances (my favorite commute is the one upstairs to my home office!) and it generally works out that Tested comes out when I am about to leave the office Thursday nights for one of the longer drives I have. Perfect end to the grind.

OH YEAH!! Brats are not hot dogs, you bastards!
That's an insane thing to say. Anytime a sausage goes into a bun you call it a hot dog? What kind of lunacy is that? Italian sausage is an italian sausage in or out of a bun. Same with a polish, same with a damn brat. Your continued denigration of Wisconsin foods and Wisconsin eating habbits (no one here puts fucking cheese on American pie!!) is an affront that will not be tolerated.

I was shaking my fists in the air at the mention of this.

eznark

Banned
Brats are not hot dogs.

But hot dogs are sandwiches.

And that is the truth.

I endorse this statement.

By the way, you guys inspired me Gary. My wife is currently at the grocery store getting the required elements for Thanksgiving 2! If all goes well, this may be a new holiday.

I'm thinking of turning it into a Seinfeldian holiday called "Thanksgetting." Everyone who comes over for the feast on Sunday will have to tell me why they are thankful for having me in their lives.

sixghost

OH YEAH!! Brats are not hot dogs, you bastards! That's an insane thing to say. Anytime a sausage goes into a bun you call it a hot dog? What kind of lunacy is that? Italian sausage is an italian sausage in or out of a bun. Same with a polish, same with a damn brat. Your continued denigration of Wisconsin foods and Wisconsin eating habbits (no one here puts fucking cheese on American pie!!) is an affront that will not be tolerated.

I was fuming during that discussion. What kind of low-rent polish sausage/brats are they eating out there in San Francisco that would make that an acceptable position? FUUUUUUUME.

Somebody's gotta get them some proper bratwurst.

I was fuming during that discussion. What kind of low-rent polish sausage/brats are they eating out there in San Francisco that would make that an acceptable position? FUUUUUUUME.

Somebody's gotta get them some proper bratwurst.

Anyone know their address? I sent them some real brats.

I endorse this statement.

By the way, you guys inspired me Gary. My wife is currently at the grocery store getting the required elements for Thanksgiving 2! If all goes well, this may be a new holiday.

I'm thinking of turning it into a Seinfeldian holiday called "Thanksgetting." Everyone who comes over for the feast on Sunday will have to tell me why they are thankful for having me in their lives.
I support this.

Top Bottom