• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Tested.com Presents OCTOBERKAST 2! 24 Hour Podcasting for Child's Play (10/26)

Status
Not open for further replies.
iXy2D9kiM5egc.gif

:p he sounds so bitter on the bombcast and here. He has never said a nice thing about his baby.

I'm kinda joking but you do notice how he doesn't even bother to qualify it with a "but it's totally worth it" or "he's lucky I love him so much haha" he just lists all these horror stories and leaves it at that lol

I'm kinda joking but you do notice how he doesn't even bother to qualify it with a "but it's totally worth it" or "he's lucky I love him so much haha" he just lists all these horror stories and leaves it at that lol

I dont have a kid, but sometimes thats how you feel when your just getting use to things.

Dany

Banned

I know...its very curious to say the least.

Tashi

343i Lead Esports Producer
Technically I am.

Oh you know what I mean :p

I'm sitting here listening but in another tab and I hear an English fellow's voice. So I click back and I'm wondering who's voice this is lol. I seriously just Wiki'd you twice to make sure I didn't mix anything up.

Pardon my ignorance haha

edit: What kind of headphones are those? Sennheisers?

eznark

Banned
Listening to Vinny and Gary talk about being parents is bizarre to me. They sound like the most incompetent and in-over-their head clowns in the world.

Don't listen to them Will, it's nowhere near as difficult or daunting as they make it out to be. Though you might want to lift some weights. Assuming your kid is healthy, it will be heavier than four pounds.

Listening to Vinny and Gary talk about being parents is bizarre to me. They sound like the most incompetent and in-over-their head clowns in the world.

As someone who doesn't have a kid ("YOU DON'T KNOW!!!11!!111") I can't imagine it's anywhere near this terrible.

Dany

Banned

This is what makes it funny to listen, imo. They act like they never been around babies ever.

EDIT: LOL at Will sweating bullets. He looks like a wreck

LiK

Don't listen to them Will, it's nowhere near as difficult or daunting as they make it out to be. Though you might want to lift some weights. Assuming your kid is healthy, it will be heavier than four pounds.

Will looks like he doesn't want to have a kid anymore, lol

jediyoshi

Sounds like pretty straightforward expecting parent hazing

I think if you took anything the tested/gb crew said at face value, half the world would constantly be on fire

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
I think this should be recorded for future sex education.

It would drastically reduce the rates of teenage pregnancies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom