• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Tested.com Presents OCTOBERKAST 2! 24 Hour Podcasting for Child's Play (10/26)

Status
Not open for further replies.
uo7B4.jpg

Now i am super bummed im gonna miss Will / Gary / Vinny dad hour.

its already 3 am and I have been away since 8am yesterday. Need Sleep.

Azar

yes i can, but a video stream would be better

edit: sorry for bitchin, i just can't understand why the stuff is blocked here

that just sucks :(
That does suck--I guess it has something to do with Youtube. I've seen some people in our chatroom say they got in using a proxy.

mike23

Gaaaaaaaaaah. Youtube buffering is destroying me. Every 10-30 seconds it stops to buffer. Makes it completely unwatchable for me.

Speaking as a college student who has like 9 or 10 hours of classes a week and study for 15 hours over the weekend I dont want educational tv. Plus, if you want to learn go to the internet. I will on occasion (when my work load is low) will study something that interestes me

jediyoshi

Speaking as a college student who has like 9 or 10 hours of classes a week and study for 15 hours over the weekend I dont want educational tv. Plus, if you want to learn go to the internet. I will on occasion (when my work load is low) will study something that interestes me

Did you watch educational channels purely for entertainment at any time ever? I don't think either are arguing against the race to the bottom on more traditional broadcasting channels.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom