• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

TGI Friday's Endless Appetizers is back - $12, unlimited appetizers, no restrictions

Status
Not open for further replies.

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
http://www.foodbeast.com/news/tgi-fridays-endless-choice-appetizers/

TGI Friday's gave us endless appetizers before, but there was that one annoying stipulation that you could only get an endless amount of one appetizer. So if you ordered potato skins, you would have only been able to eat an endless amount of potato skins.

Friday's cut that mess out and made it so you can get an endless choice of the appetizers you want in the same sitting.

That means for $12 you can start off with mozzarella sticks, jump to boneless chicken wings and keep it rolling with potato skins if you so choose. You can keep that strategy going until you're full, or die. Whichever comes first.

The full list of appetizers includes loaded potato skins, mozzarella sticks, boneless Buffalo wings in Memphis BBQ and Sriracha flavors, spicy chicken tostadas, garlic and basil bruschetta, BBQ chicken flatbread and pan-seared pot stickers.

Select Chicago and Brooklyn locations will actually be open 24/7, taking the endless appetizers to the next level if you're willing to live at TGI Friday's.
Those locations will also be offering free appetizers to first responders from 2am to 11am. So police officers, firefighters and emergency medical technicians working those late shifts will be able to eat free appetizers until March 2.

4UtsoFq.jpg

wpsHwut.jpg

I could see people trying to abuse this, ordering one last round of apps and trying to take it to go. Managers going to have to lock that down

Kieli

American food is ridiculously cheap. Went to an all-you-can-eat buffet which costed $7 for adults.

The food was actually pretty decent (large selection).

Something like that would cost you $20 - 30 in Canada.

I could see people trying to abuse this, ordering one last round of apps and trying to take it to go. Managers going to have to lock that down

They had a thing like this for unlimited stir fry at a local place, the waiters were freaking encouraging us to order more even when full to take home "everyone does it". Place closed down... who would have thought.

DrZeus

Select Chicago locations will be 24/7? This is relevant to my interests. I wonder if the Erie st location is one? My stomach ain't gon like me.

kirby_fox

Banned
Have they made their potato skins like the old recipe or did they stick to the new "This is obviously way cheaper to make and tastes like shit" recipe?

Since that change I've not been back there. The food was god damn awful.

TxdoHawk

This place needs gimmicks, to be honest. It's like 1/3 of the quality of Applebee's (which already isn't too amazing) but for the same price.

The_Dama

So if I go with my gf and we order 1 appetizer (chicken wings) does that mean we can keep ordering until we are both full from 1 appetizer?

any restrictions?

Camwi

So if I go with my gf and we order 1 appetizer (chicken wings) does that mean we can keep ordering until we are both full from 1 appetizer?

any restrictions?

I could be wrong, but I'm pretty sure each person has to pay $12 if they want in.

Tenck

any restrictions?

Restriction being only one of you can eat if you pay for a single appetizer. You both have to pay $12 each to eat.

I just came back from TGI Friday's. The Mozzarella sticks are really good. So is the other stuff, but I loved the mozzarella sticks more.

terrisus

you can get an endless choice of the appetizers you want in the same sitting.

That means for $12 you can start off with mozzarella sticks, jump to boneless chicken wings and keep it rolling with potato skins if you so choose. You can keep that strategy going until you're full, or die. Whichever comes first.

The full list of appetizers includes loaded potato skins, mozzarella sticks, boneless Buffalo wings in Memphis BBQ and Sriracha flavors, spicy chicken tostadas, garlic and basil bruschetta, BBQ chicken flatbread and pan-seared pot stickers.

So, $12 for unlimited food from a variety of choices?
I'm so going there.

Is this a limited-time thing?
If so, when does it end?
If not... I'm never buying groceries again >.>

Ravijn

So, $12 for unlimited food from a variety of choices?
I'm so going there.

Is this a limited-time thing?
If so, when does it end?
If not... I'm never buying groceries again >.>

It's probably worth it if their wings are decent.

If I go with my wife, can we get two different appetizers at once for the price of one unlimited deal? Or do I have to order one for each of us?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom