• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

TGI Friday's Endless Appetizers is back - $12, unlimited appetizers, no restrictions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Evo X

I'm going to check this out later today with a lifting buddy.

If I don't post back on GAF later tonight, it's because I have died. Wish me luck.

border

Chinese buffets are pretty awful -- just a bunch of cheap garbage that was cooked potentially hours ago and then sat under a heat lamp.

TGIFriday's stuff is at least cooked to order. And they have 2-for-1 cocktails all day long.

Quite possibly the first time that has been said about me :þ

Anyone who likes mozzarella sticks is...well, a living person with taste buds, I guess. You can't not like them.

I'm going to check this out later today with a lifting buddy.

If I don't post back on GAF later tonight, it's because I have died. Wish me luck.

To die this way would be an honorable death. You will surely dine in Valhalla.

sensui-tomo

drool.gif

loaded potato skins, mozzarella sticks, boneless Buffalo wings in Memphis BBQ, welp time to get a buddy and talk about shit for an hour .

Evo X

Good luck, please don't die. Also, pics or it never happened.

To die this way would be an honorable death. You will surely dine in Valhalla.

Just got back. Actually didn't eat that much. Mostly due to the high sodium content.

Between the two of us we had,

2 orders of chicken wings
2 orders of chicken tostadas
1 order of mozzarella sticks
1 order of BBQ chicken flatbread.

He also drank 3 long islands.

I'm just not used to eating so much greasy food loaded with carbs, as I've mostly been eating grilled chicken and vegetables since I started lifting 4 months ago.

Oh well. Not bad for 12 bucks.

maxcriden

Just got back. Actually didn't eat that much. Mostly due to the high sodium content.

Between the two of us we had,

2 orders of chicken wings
2 orders of chicken tostadas
1 order of mozzarella sticks
1 order of BBQ chicken flatbread.

He also drank 3 long islands.

I'm just not used to eating so much greasy food loaded with carbs, as I've mostly been eating grilled chicken and vegetables since I started lifting 4 months ago.

Oh well. Not bad for 12 bucks.

Oh, I missed this post. Hope it didn't make you feel unwell. Sounds like you got a really good deal.

I am TGIF

Right now going nuts on this promo

4 apps in already

Bust out that smartphone and get us some pics!!

Surface of Me

I'm not an NPC. And neither are we.
Can you share it? If not Applebees is still a better deal. $8 for two orders of Buffalo Wings and Im not really hungry for more afterwards.

Last time they did this it had so many restrictions and rules it was too much of a hassle to even bother. You had 1 item to pick forever. You couldn't share. You couldn't take out leftovers. Everyone at the table had to get the deal if one person did.

I think maybe my Friday's was just overly strict, since I never heard of all those restrictions from anyone else.

EhoaVash

so i finally went today...no you can not share. but i already kinda knew that anyway

..it really wasn't worth it =/
* i only went to TGI once before back in 2008? *

anyway it was endless.. but man i could not stomach more than 4 of the appetizers

The good ones were the spicy chicken tostadas and bbq chicken flat bread both pretty good.

The bad ... the buffalo wings .. DO NOT order this first. ruined my appetite since i had the siracha sauce one first and man is this shit spicy as fuck i couldn't stop drinking to make it go away.
- garlic and basil bruschetta tasted like left over salad put on toast =|

the Meh - mozzarella sticks tasted..like you're typical mozzarella sticks that you can find at 7 Eleven or anywhere else ..ate like 3 they gave you 7 at a time and I wanted to stop but got tempted to eat them all.

after that i still had like 3 other stuff i didn't feel like trying anymore. I was overstuffed and just felt like going to sleep. this food made me super sleepy and tired man .
so yeah it was $12.37 total ..endless yes.. but yeah i can't see anyone actually eating all of these appetizers unless you throw up

Rommel

Must make decent money on this because it's back again... Currently waiting for round 4 to hit.

Street taco potato skins are decent
Potstickers were good
Ok Mozzarella stocks

Braised bbq need tostadas on deck

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
Must make decent money on this because it's back again... Currently waiting for round 4 to hit.

Street taco potato skins are decent
Potstickers were good
Ok Mozzarella stocks

Braised bbq need tostadas on deck

How many rounds you aiming for?

Rommel

I'm stopping after 4. Could have squeezed in another but I don't like getting uncomfortably full. If I was still in college I would have parked here when it first opened, found a booth with an outlet and did all my homework while stuffing my face until close.

rjinaz

Handsome devil there (at least that's what my wife tells me...)

Current version of the menu.

Lol thought an avatar quote was fitting since it can look like you are licking your lips.

I actually like Friday's appetizers so I'd be all over this next time I go which isn't nearly often enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom