• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The 2011 NCAA MBB Tournament - GAF Bracket Challenge

Status
Not open for further replies.
WE WIN. WE WIN....NEVER BEEN SO PROUD OF KENTUCKY IN ALL MY LIFE. MSU MSU MSU!!

THAT WAS ALL BALL!!!!!! FARIED!!! YESS!!! HARPER!!!! AHAHAHAHAHA...you should have all listened to me. I had the avatar up days ago.

I'm sorry his arms extended into the shooters' vertical space, plus he extended them down after the shot (contacted the arm) That would be called even in the NBA. BULL and SHIT.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
That wasn't even close to a foul--clean block. That was a GREAT no-call.

Seda

Well, Morehead State probably just ruined a bunch of brackets. I had Louisville winning in round 2 3 against Vanderbilt.

Ecce

Neo Member
I don't understand the last 10 seconds of basketball games.

THAT IS A FOUL AT ANY OTHER POINT OF THE GAME.

its ok guys, the ville has been fucked by the refs all year, absolutely no surprise a ref ended our season, they controlled 90% of our games this year

Jasconius

I'm actually surprised they got that call right, so many times those clean blocks just LOOK like they had to have been fouls. Amazing game to watch!

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
I'm still puzzled as to how people think that's a foul--the defensive player jumps straight up in the air and the hand is clearly on the ball.

andycapps

Well, Louisville, you screwed up some things, though I still had you getting knocked out in the sweet 16. I didn't bet, so I'm not that upset, and I do love how unpredictable the tournament is. Hoping for some more upsets as well.

zero_suit

Plinko said:
I'm still puzzled as to how people think that's a foul--the defensive player jumps straight up in the air and the hand is clearly on the ball.

It only looked like a foul because the shooter flopped after he got blocked.

SyNapSe

Plinko said:

He didn't even really jump he just stood straight up. Reach a bit with the one hand but it was all ball

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom