• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The 2011 NCAA MBB Tournament - GAF Bracket Challenge

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seth C

GodfatherX said:
get at me when the SEC doesnt have a sweet 16 team

I'm beginning to question whether the big East would had the selection committee not made it nearly a mathematical certainty. ;)

jakncoke said:
How's that game with Princeton going bud

Well enough considering we come from a lowly conference with no good teams.

IGotBillySoSpooked

Low moral character
Pitt looks like ass. They need to hold on to the damn ball and stop with these shitty bounce passes through traffic. Eight turnovers is inexcusable.

They also need to get on the loose balls. UNC Asheville can't even catch a pass half the time, yet we let them calmly bend over and pick up the ball.

jakncoke

Banned
IGotBillySoSpooked said:
Pitt looks like ass. They need to hold on to the damn ball and stop with these shitty bounce passes through traffic. Eight turnovers is inexcusable.

They also need to get on the loose balls. UNC Asheville can't even catch a pass half the time, yet we let them calmly bend over and pick up the ball.

Yeah, i have very little faith in this team right now. motherfucking hell i can feel it slip away already. Even if we win, i can see us losing early now and wasting another good team.

HeySeuss

I came really close to picking Princeton too. Only one pick right so far today so I'm guessing Princeton will pull this out.

Rodeo Clown

All aboard! The Love train!
Knux-Future said:
Fucking Kentucky.

They lose and I'll lose a final four team.

Never trust a Coach Cal team.
I have them in the Elite Eight. I think I'd rather see the upset, though.

EvilMario

Will QA for food.
Morehead State ruining those brackets. lol

Watching San Diego St vs N. Colorado right now. San Diego St is playing tight. I don't expect them to ever pull away, so that should make for a good game to watch.

By the way, the streaming online for these games are fantastic. It's amazing quality. NBA League Pass looks like shit 9 times out of 10, but this.. is amazing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom