• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The 2011 NCAA MBB Tournament - GAF Bracket Challenge

Status
Not open for further replies.
Princeton down one to Kentucky at HT. Solid half once they started hitting shots. If they can pick up the defense and keep the score in the 60's, they have a chance.

0303_joan_madam-1.jpg
What a shocker...Getter X bitches!

zero_suit said:
It only looked like a foul because the shooter flopped after he got blocked.
Exactly, he falls over and flails his arms. Fareed used his legs to get into the right position and put his arms up and then blocks it.

zero_suit said:
It only looked like a foul because the shooter flopped after he got contacted.
Fixed.

The defender initiated contact, I'll watch another replay but that is almost always FTs for the jumpshooter. Now I know the NBA reffing is different but even in college you can't touch a jumpshooter with that much contact. Shooter didn't even have space to land but that's more an NBA call.

Kalnos

Banned
That was interesting. I'm a Kentucky fan, but I go to Louisville so I was pulling for them too. Alas, if they had to be knocked out by anyone, at least it was a state school.

UK not looking to good at Princeton, though.

3-4 so far today, whoever Carr Kurupts is, he's the only person who's perfect in the NeoGAF NCAA Yahoo Standings.

I might be out today, the early games where the only ones I worried about.

SamuraiX-

2-2

Come on, Pitt & Kentucky!

Bring me back baby!

Edit: Fuck. Never mind. I just remembered I had Louisville going to the regional finals.

FUCK NCAA REFS!

The Frankman said:
3-4 so far today, whoever Carr Kurupts is, he's the only person who's perfect in the NeoGAF NCAA Yahoo Standings.

I might be out today, the early games where the only ones I worried about.

Like I said before...End the tourny now..LOL

EDIT: My bracket is alittle gutsy...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom