• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The 2011 Spike VGAs: Dec 10th @ 7:30 PM EST, Streaming Online [Kojima: SO SORRY]

Eppy Thatcher

God's had his chance.
I think only shocking because ND have been neck deep in UC3 so it's kind of crazy that they might have something so well developed already.

I just need to know .. is this open world/free roam style? cause if it is... and it's ND.. and the storytelling is convincingly dynamic .. that could be fucking tits.

SykoTech

So guess this means no Unkarted. How's that for shaking things up?

The trailer itself wasn't too amazing. But at least the pedigree of the developer was worth it.

mrklaw

MrArseFace
The Road + I am Legend + ND = IWANT

Yeah, I got some 'The Road' vibes. Although the girl is older. Clearly she's not familiar with life before whatever happened, so its been fucked up for a while.

And if the world has gone to shit there will be plenty of going up against other humans scavenging to stay alive. Possibly no zombies at all - those fast ones could just be crazy Mad Max types?

Wow, really interested in the last of us now, mostly because it has the potential to be about the relationship of the protagonists instead of simply "shoot all braindead".
as romero said - it's not about the monsters, it's all about the characters that have to face them

Naughty Dog certainly has the talent to make this right

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
One of the Bioware premieres is Mass Effect 3, and the other is probably Command and Conquer.

Will be excited if wrong.

Top Bottom